NC rebel scum (woodman) we suck n our leaders are rubbish!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Talc, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Talc

Get it together. We suck big style and have no organisation. Our leaders are crap! Our outfits are rubbish. It's no wonder they are walking all over us!
  2. Swoo

Shouldn't this go on your outfit forums? Doesn't seem like anything good can come of it being here.
  3. IamDH

FFS and REBR are nice
    • Up x 1
  4. Talc

If we suck this bad shouldn't it be said? Yeah moan about game in balance but no leadership?
  5. WaiZen

Yeah, right, 'cause moaning on the forums will change something. If you think it is this bad, stand up and do something about it...
    Most outfits are trying but most NC on Woodman just don't have the moral to win after all those loses against the VS.
    We're outnumbered in nearly every single alerts, meanwhile TR and VS can just ghostcap our territories cause we have nobody to defend.

What we really need right now is something to "stimulate" the NC population to participate in alerts, and join outfits.
  6. Badname707

If you need more/better leadership, then why are you on the forums complaining? You should be out there leading yourself!
  7. Talc

No one would listen! I'm just as ****!

My Outfit is small and all we can do is cause disruption in the main fight but not turn the tide...
  8. Ganelon

Depending on your interpretation of "small", small outfits can still be a very effective fighting force.
  9. Talc

We hope to be as disruptive as possible... :)
  10. Ganelon

Outfit tag and size?
  11. Talc

UNW, Talc... only several of us are active
  12. Rene Korda

Currently Woodman NC are playing much better than they used to play for months. So the trend is not that bad.

Also, you can help quite a lot, even if you're a leader of a small outfit. Message people on command channel and in leaders chat to encourage them to coordinate when the alert starts. Repeatedly send orders chat messages inviting all NC players to participate in an ongoing alert. Hell, one guy even played the speech from "The Great Dictator" movie in the NC warpgate once, to motivate the faction for an alert (I've been told it worked BTW). Calling your faction bad will not help it improve.

For quite a while NC have been "the sick man of Woodman". That isn't going to change at a moments notice, especially in the face of formidable competition from VS and TR. Have patience and try to be constructive about encouraging your faction to be more competitive, rather than simply criticize it.
  13. Talc

We (UNW) are not big but at times have influenced a few fights by simply putting defends and attacks on the map. When I lead, I even place smoke targets on the map.. Hell, I place sunderes in good places to force the front.

All of that in disorganized random squads... We have even organized platoons in very effective plays, when none of us (UNW) are really that into organizing! More like deathmatch freestyle, go get em style! We are a bit over the top gun ho!

So what are the other outfits doing? We know we are rebels!
  14. NB88

Sorry but i havent even heard of UNW, nor of you. We Smurf Gods regularly use command chat, often without a responce from other outfits (apperantly including yours), there is only so much we can do on our own.
    The best option you have at this very moment is to try and get in contact with the other NC outfit leaders and see if you can coördinate directly with them. So stop posting junk on forumside2 and start showing initiative on the server you just insulted.
    • Up x 1
  15. ReconTeemo

stop being negative nancy. Waterson NC cried on the forum, ncc would not exist.
  16. Talc

One outfit does not make an empire & I personally make no claim to fame.... What I am asking is why (my experience is on woodman) are we as an empire lacking strategy?

My small outfit has at times influenced the entire map in our random play. As I have said we are simply a gun ho, bunch of rebels. What is going on with the better organised outfits?
  17. THUGGERNAUT

NC "leadership" is either 1. switching factions, or 2. quitting the game. this game has jumped the shark, and almost 1 year after launch, SOE is still floundering and balance is actually worse than launch. it's been obvious since February that anything decent for NC will be nerfed immediately, and everything overpowered for VS/TR will persist for months without attention. the writing is on the wall, and like any other SOE game, you're a fool if expect things to get any better.
    • Up x 1
  18. AMARDA

Start running Pub platoons. Start herding players. Motivate them, get them moving. If they don't listen kick em and get new pubs that do! It works, just takes time and a bit of effort.
  19. Hoki

If we were to give you more shotguns would that make you feel better?
  20. Talc

As long as you stand still long enough for me to shoot you :)