Even these boards have gotten boring

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LowTechKiller, Sep 20, 2013.

1. LowTechKiller

We appreciate the concentration on optimization, but I personally need new content.
    Not only is the game getting a bit stale at this point, but even the posts on these boards have gotten boring.
    • Up x 1
  2. KenDelta

New content > optimization.
  3. darkstarzx2

So you would rather have a shiny new gun than a game that doesn't crash every 10 minutes? Logic.
    • Up x 10
  4. KAHR-Alpha

No, optimization > new content.
    • Up x 4
  5. KenDelta

Rather have new infiltrator ***** and play @ 60fps than the same dull smgfarmfest with 90fps.
  6. Bankrotas

Here's a thing, last update I was online and a one of reasons my laptop is in repair shop is that I lost about 30 frames down to 10-15. So I do need optimization more than content.
    • Up x 3
  7. darkstarzx2

Look, I want infiltrator stuff as much as the next guy. But after playing for a year on a rather broken game, I would like it to run better first. I'd rather be getting 45 fps on medium on my laptop than getting 25 fps on low.
  8. Flapatax

There are lots of interesting posts and threads. They're just locked, or deleted and archived.

The guidelines specifically say that engaging, competitive discussions scare children and their parents' credit cards away.

That said, Luperza has stated a few times that there is a sort of "community optimization" in the works, so to speak. We'll see.
  9. IamDH

Yeah forumside hasn't been as good as before. No whine

We do need optimization however im just worried about how long it'll take
    • Up x 1
  10. darkstarzx2

If it takes till Christmas, then Merry Christmas to us; we can play the game!
  11. Metaltoys

Fixed.
    • Up x 1
  12. KAHR-Alpha

Newsflash, not everyone get 60 fps. This game only uses a 8th of my i7 and I'm often CPU bound at 30 fps.
    • Up x 3
  13. Inu

Patience! Go play one of the other 100 games you're ignoring in your Steam Library.
    • Up x 1
  14. Ash87

You are in the minority if you get 60fps in a big fight.
    • Up x 4
  15. Sossen

Forumside is unbalanced, needs less TR complaints.
    • Up x 1
  16. Klypto

The game is free to play.

If you are really that bored go play another game while we wait during this hiatus. You can always come back later.

The optimizations are very much needed in the long run for this game.
    • Up x 3
  17. Osskscosco

Blame the people who can't get a decent PC, not the devs.
  18. MichaelS

well, i didn't crashed every 10 minutes. not with my old AMD APU and not with my I5. as a subscriber this optimization month is just a waste of money.
    its not that i want new guns, but i can hardly see what implementing the amerish lattice have to do with the optimization program.
  19. GSZenith

meh aren't that much fun to whine about.
    lolpod whine dead
    noob tube whine dead
    marauder kdr padding dead
    lib dead
    striker dead
    feature vanguard shield locked and banned
    zoe dead
    pop stale
    etc

brb gonna see what i can do.
  20. huller

You mean you are finding these boards boring with all the drama about the WDS floating about?
    :eek: