Briggs Vanu: "Briggs TR has 40+% population - better attack NC"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MykeMichail, Sep 18, 2013.

1. SlipreeGypsy

When you give 1 faction a month and half to snowball (as that's roughly how long they've had the northern warpgate), the snowballs going to get pretty goddam big.
    • Up x 1
  2. theholeyone

They were heretics, zerging is not a tactic worthy of vanu, in fact it is a heretactic! (told you I would use that word notbob)

... still no take-backsies, maybe you can give them to NC?
    • Up x 2
  3. Scudmungus

[IMG]

Done.
    • Up x 1
  4. lothbrook

Happens on waterson a lot, hell i've seen the VS lose Hvar on an Indar tech alert, while only having a squad or 2 defend it while sending 2 platoons toward Tawrich, completely stopping our push towards Mao, its like they eat paint chips when deciding strategy sometimes.
    • Up x 1
  5. Sen7rygun

The game has been out 9 months and 30 days. Tomorrow signals exactly 10 months since live release. Including the beta I've been playing since the 15th of August last year. Its been 13 months for me. Revise the TR low pop ganging to 8 months and 3 weeks. You're still crying about a drop in the pond.
    • Up x 1
  6. AxisO7

If that's happening, blame the VS (which I guess you are doing in this thread, so...yeah).

Most of the TR tends to attack the VS, which is why JUGA has spent the last month or so mostly attacking or defending the eastern side of the map against NC (as you yourself mentioned to me a couple of weeks ago). If we don't do it, NC tends to push all the way up to Mao before anyone else sends a significant force over.
  7. Dingus148

Well you dumped most of yours to NC, can't see why we can't.
  8. lilleAllan

NC has the least amount of cheesy weapons, so of course other factions will want to pick that fight.

No constant lock ons, no ZoE max spam and zergs with few proper CQC weapons. It's the easy farm
    • Up x 1