ZAPS looking for dedicated pilots.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TicTacRock, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TicTacRock

2. kaws

Yeah, what he said ;)

Free voucher for Javi's Flight School with proof of purchase.
  3. Frizzbro

Already own the air when our infantry players pull scythes and kill dedicated pilots from TR & NC. Looking for more dedicated pilots so our infantry players can keep dunking on "pro" outfits on the ground.

If you join prepare for angry nerd tells, hackusations, and called anything and everything in the book. Not just from opposing factions but aswell from within ZAPS(we got swag).

Also, we will be looking at pilots from our farm teams on Waterson(every outfit) for the right skilled pilots. Many will be considered. Few will be accepted. We will forward our denied apps to XOO like we have been.

Thx and Good Luck Have Fun.
    • Up x 1
  4. ({x})Kyoji

Seems like we have some fans. Well we are not an elitist group so as long as people are willing to participate as a team, listen to orders, and are decent we will look at them. If people want to take it up a notch they can always tryout for our MLG group.

Anyone interested in a fun group of ADULTS that enjoy working together as a coordinated team seeking objective based combat (rather than farming) feel free to apply at our website ~ www.xoohq.com/ps

Thanks again for the shout out ZAPS.

~ Cheers
    • Up x 1
  5. JockOnHaterz

Weve got fans too dawg, the chinese kind. Thanks for posting though, this will make the weeding out process easier as now we dont even have to tell them where to go. Youve got that covered brah.
  6. Frizzbro

I'm confused. We forward 5-6 recruits per week to XOO. In return we wait for them to develop and review them throughout the month to see if any progress has been made after they have been with XOO. Unfortunately.. they dont bloom but in some rare cases they do and they will join our ranks. (this is how a farm team works)

Thanks for posting the requirements, application process, and order regiment as we were getting tired of telling them they have to register on the XOO forums, sit on TS at all times and fill out an app. Thanks for clearing that up.

Big Shoutout to XOO. Thanks for everything you do to make ZAPS that much better.

- Cheers and God bless
  7. EmperorPenguin5

Only good pilot is Javers,
    Any pilots that use missiles are terrible pilots and Many Zaps pilots use missiles.
    Do the math.
    You don't own dedicated air with your infantry. You Abuse a broken mechanic with an unbalanced power to skill ratio.
    • Up x 2
  8. Shanther

I feel like I remember saying that you guys go out of your way to start problems with us...oh wait...that's because I did say that. Proof positive.
  9. Frizzbro

#1 you run a farm team...2 cute 2 funny.
    #2 I've never heard of you but by taking a quick scan of the stats you have, judging anyones skill level should be the last thing you need to worry about with those numbers....
    #3 Our infantry players pull lock-on scythes...We arent pilots and dont claim to be. We have about 2-3 active people that we can call pilots. Rest of us do it troll baddies like yourself. Obviously you've been farmed and grounded.
    #4 Get good or get wrecked

After the double edge hypocrite sword you live by, no fks given.
  10. Posse

Do I have to post this .gif again?

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  11. Timb0R

Are you in Teamspeak?
  12. Nerd Mode

These ZAPS guys are tough, total thugs. Look at this Frizzydoodle guy; he's so tough, it's like his words are gonna jump right out and get you!!! RAAAWWWRRRR!!!! So scary and like, macho. Respect.
  13. ItsJustDash

Much respect to Javers and the friendly skywhale Cswic.
    • Up x 2
  14. Monkeydmomo

In my defense, the only time I run a2a missiles is when I'm frustrated with all the air zerg the other two factions have going past midnight to clear up the air in the fastest manner. If you have any doubts about my ability to fire my rotary I will gladly deal with your doubts in an control environment. The only time I was ever forced to switch to them was when you pulled an Rguitar on me while I was engaged with one reaver in a 1 v 1 meanwhile ignoring a mossie that was on your ***.
  15. wyld

Hands down one of the best threads I've ever read on these forums. BTW Frizzz I sent a message your way via ingame but I think you either ignored me or were busy :( I'll send you one on these forums with my stats etc.
  16. Corezer

Sex Drugs and Lazers is the only outfit I know with a tag that isn't an acronym for their name. props...

That being said, I have never fought members of this outfit directly on either my TR nor my NC. I see them plenty of times coming in to make a quick pod run against sunderers when we are attacking/defending against NUC, or coming in with A2A missiles against 2 people dog fighting, but I never see them acting in a capacity beyond interloping...

I mention NUC cause I see them more when fighting NUC on my NC than any other time, I think they have some sort of obsession... I mean their leader even named himself after NUC's leader...

That being said, they do have some strong infantry players. So if you're looking to get better at that, then they may be worth looking at. Of course they will only take you if you are already good at that, so it's kind of a thing where if you have everything, you can gain nothing new.

other things they have to offer are comradery, if you enjoy being with people in their teens to early 20s who constantly ride on each other with **** and fart jokes.

Really the only reason to join them is if you are good and are tired of the pub being ineffective at guarding your rear while you pub stomp red and blue in the front.
  17. TicTacRock

Appreciate the bump, but your sentiments are profoundly inaccurate... o_O
  18. EvilJollyT

If you are looking to play in Planetside 2's competitive scene how come you guys play on Waterson?

*BOOM* (I totally went there..........)
  19. Black Humor

@ Emperorpenguin5 , damn , I thought we have had some good air fights before, I will give you a nod as a solid player even if you **** on everyone but Javie.

Hey Corezer, so you don't see ZAPS doing anything... except when you do see us..and when that happens you feel we are obsessed with NUC, but even then we are only interloping... Ok... Hm, sounds like you may have a wee bit of an obsession.

You're coming off as a tedious malcontent, show us on the dolly where ZAPS touched you. Also... Dick and fart jokes rule.

Jolly, I don't think there is any specific reason for being on Waterson other than that happened to be where the outfit was made.
    It's not difficult to set up cross server scrims on Test and when we can field more players consistently ( hence the recruitment thread ) who knows maybe we will expand to other servers, even if it's just the tip at first.
    • Up x 1
  20. Zamanoy

I am in Red Guard RDGD, ZAPS pilots are our toughest Vanu opponents when we are in the air.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.