[BUG] This game is not dying...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Duff_Chimp, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duff_Chimp

...that would suggest it was alive in the first place.

Was going to reply to this old reply, but i thought i'd make a new thread just to raise some heckles.

Dude when a mugger takes your wallet, you don't then go around his house for tea. This game stole a large portion of my time and money for a scant amount of enjoyment. I haven't played this game since feb-mar time maybe logged in may to check a few things. This game has been installed since then. It won't be installed again, the reason being better games. There are just too many better games, better shooters and better MMOs.

Perhaps i was naive in thinking that SoE were going to put real effort into this game, but judging by all the marketing hype surrounding Everquest Next i think they were busier elsewhere. Not going to make the same mistake by playing that game, and am avoiding it like the plague. SoE managed to sully there already tarnished reputation with its behavior on this game. They would have to do something very spectacular and contritional to redeem themselves at this point.

So whats the deal with MLG, or the new continent, or continent locking? These things were promised months ago. Seems some people need the water swashing around their ankles before they realise the ship is sinking...

ps I came to forums because i just watched ... it was posted in June but it just popped up today, i found it interesting. BuzzCut was a moaner but a hardcore old-school planetside player, if people like this think the game is poop. How good do you think the game actually is? I fear most hangers on are just staying because they 'invested' their money in the game. I spent over £100 on cosmetics and gear, i'm not happy about that but its not like i haven't made stupid purchases in the past. Try and learn and not get done in the future.

TL;DR PS2 IS ****, MOVE ON!
  2. P4NJ

I've only read the tl;dr but I doubt that the rest is any good.
  3. AdennTM

*facepalm*

Just leave, no one cares for your prophecies of doom.
    • Up x 1
  4. Spoprockel

I'm still having fun ganking people.

Once that isn't the case anymore i'll just move on.

Why do some people see the need to create DOOM threads or I QUIT threads? I'll never understand...
    • Up x 2
  5. Halo572

Pointless. Lurking is all very well, to see if it improves. Which it won't.

But to come back 6 months later to create a new thread from a necro and referring to a 3 month old video makes no sense.
  6. Mr_Giggles

Cool Story Brah
  7. Tommyp2006

PS2 is my favorite game right now. I'm not a fan of you trying to tell me I'm an idiot for liking it.
    • Up x 2
  8. Goretzu

You should have got out of your prowler tbh.
  9. huller

So, basicaly you haven't been in game for several months and now you come with your "OMG GAEM IS DYING!!!!111!1!111!!!!!" thread?

-1/10
  10. Mr_Giggles

On top of that, he managed to pick the perfect quote that essentially makes the quoted correct in everything he said.
  11. TeknoBug

It's about the best FPS game right now, besides Counter-Strike and TF2. I'm tired of Call of Duty and I no longer like BF3 (nor will I bother with BF4), so PS2 is about the only good FPS game to go to for now. I still occasionally fire up CoD4 and BF1942.
    • Up x 1
  12. Flapatax

These threads should just be auto-retitled "I am quitting, kinda, if other people do. Please validate my decision so I don't feel bad. Plz."
    • Up x 1
  13. Ash87

Folks, the guy hadn't played since March, which was the lowest time of pop in the game's history, and isn't playing now. He hopped on to throw out some incendiary nonsense, and leave (As you'll notice he didn't respond to anyone).

Don't feed this.
  14. phreec

15. Brusilov

Ill be playing long after all the haters have gone to hate something else.

I love the game. :)
  16. IamDH

Wow people are so dramatic

You don't like the game so you are going to play another game
    AS IF I NEEDED TO KNOW THAT
  17. IamDH

BR 69

You have won the internet
  18. Duff_Chimp

Still its amuses me how all the fanboys rally and defend this game. I just thought i would see what the **** was around here, things really haven't changed a bit. These forums are still a cesspit. You can't honestly say this game is anything close to what everyone was hoping for. Most people, like myself, persisted out of hope and what had gone before (planetside). Everyone has limits, when yours is reached you will jump ship like the rest.

Just wish it was a better game... instead it is just like call of duty with very large maps and absolutely cruddy balancing. Lottery based performance and very little creative direction.

Have fun, while it lasts.
  19. ChaosX5

Please ****** enlighten me as to what better games there are? Specifically name me games that even come close to this. I would absolutely love to shut you down right now.
  20. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive and respectful as suggested within the SOE Forum guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.