Looking for someone great at Photoshop for an outfit logo/banner.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sithkiller39, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Sithkiller39

Hello, no sure if this fits gameplay discussion but whatever here we go. I'm looking for someone who is adept enough in Photoshop and can create a logo or banner for my outfit Jackie Chan Stunt Team( NC Mattherson formally SolTech) as we currently don't have one. Hoping that someone will take this project on for free (yes it's asking so much) and have fun with it thanks guys for reading.
  2. Blarg20011

Tada!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 5
  3. Bill Hicks

Got to add some flair to the name though blarg.
  4. Blarg20011

Time constraints, got a math test tomorrow and have to study.
  5. Sithkiller39

Haha now that's not really what I was expecting. Looking for something professional looking as we have a banner from google that is about that as a placeholder right now :D
  6. ItsJustDash

Needs more explosions and freedom.
  7. Wezdor

Hello Sithkiller39,

I am pretty good in photoshop and I had some spare time so i made the logo you requested. Unfortunately i don't know who Jackie Chan is, so I assumed you meant Doge von Shibeton and i just went with that.

You will find the logo attached to this post, I hope you like it.

[IMG]

Best regards, Wezdor
    • Up x 3
  8. Sithkiller39

Not that this isn't hilarious haha but I knew that with my post title on these forums I would get these kinda pictures haha, but even the Jackie Chan Stunt Team with its unprofessional sounding name needs a clean professional looking emblem or logo such as ones from The Honeybadgers or Black Widow Company and the such.
  9. Joe Jonas

Hey I'm a good Photoshop user I can make a pretty kick *** logo. I LOVE planetside and the Jackie Chan Stunt Team. I will have one ready for you by Friday. I hope your outfit likes it. Maybe I can join?? I am a professinal sniper/trick shotter. I find Call of Duty to be very simaliar to planetside 2 in many ways. If your looking to get some trick shotting footage I can be your man. We can make a Sneaky Sneaky pt.2!
    - Thanks Joe Jonas