SOE are you still ALIVE?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nariquo

no word about 5 weeks, no information?
    yesterday 25 % on all cosmetics looks like a firesail. what is going on
  2. Mr_Giggles

Just what we needed, yet another thread asking about a word. Not like there haven't been 5+ in the last 2 days or anything. In fact I do believe at least one of them was yours.
  3. Nariquo

yes and still didnt get any answer and wi will continue
  4. Klondik3

Try reddit & PSU.
  5. Nariquo

nothing on reddit or PSU
  6. IamDH

Threads like this make me laugh
  7. Drsexxytime

Post on Reddit, PSU, or tweet the devs. And tell them that they have official forums for their product which would have the greatest chance of finding people's thoughts, opinions, and concerns rather that scavenging through the mess that is Reddit. Apparently the devs are not aware they have this tool and wealth of information at their disposal.
    • Up x 1
  8. Osskscosco

What's a wi? And why will it continue?
  9. Grossalaud

"As part of a strategic decision to reduce costs and streamline its workforce, SOE announced today that it will eliminate positions in both its San Diego and Austin studios. This strategic alignment of resources better positions SOE to remain a global leader in online games, as well as to align development resources towards our current portfolio of MMOs and the highly-anticipated future installments of the EverQuest franchise, EverQuest Next Landmark and EverQuest Next.”
  10. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this thread down as SOE is obviously still alive :)
    Out of respect for our employees we do not allow discussion of personnel matters on our Official Forums. Please see the Official Statement found here.
  11. Tristan

Well it's a good thing your indication of life is to make threads disappear.
    • Up x 1
  12. Grossalaud

No no no.. no magic here.. he's only closing the thread..

Btw, he's probably a "newly outsourced customer support rep" so he's reading the manual to know how to properly close a thread here ;)
    • Up x 2
  13. Izriul

I think you forgot to hit close
    • Up x 1
  14. Mr_Giggles

In after the lock?
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.