314mb Ninja Patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by InsanityOnABun, Aug 30, 2013.

1. InsanityOnABun

Anyone know what might have changed?
  2. SierraAR

Not sure about anyone else., but I now get 10FPS, CPU locked on a quiet continent with barely any action. I shudder to think what an alert will look like for me.
    • Up x 1
  3. blueangleofdeath

My frames are also lower then what they were on the last patch. The last patch was a WOW factor for me. Bio lab battles still stunk though. This big patch kinda went backwards more then GU14 did.
  4. jihon83

That's no good. It sounds like SOE may have just moved the graphical gremlins, rather than eliminating them. That said, the last two ninja-fixes helped with my frame rate stuttering, along with a few others who were primarily using SLI set-ups.
  5. J.Doran

after this nifty little patch last night the game runs like hell now. I would crash to desktop every couple of hours, but now its within 3 mins of logging in.
  6. OldMaster80

Probably something related to the coming event or some experimental fixes they wanted to try out.
  7. Izekael

Sli was fixed. I can run it again
    • Up x 1
  8. Cloaking

I get horrible FPS now too
  9. OU7CAS7

Same here with FPS hitting as low as 5 when lots happening. I thought patches were supposed to fix games?
  10. missionAvs

What I do know is that they broke something because after the 14mb patch, I was A ok. Now, after the 314mb patch my game crashes a few times an hour, sometimes even 3-4 times within a few minutes. I should be able to dominate this game at 1920x1200 but it just isn't the case. PC specs in sig.
  11. argenisxd

I got 10 frames back
  12. J.Doran

So has there been any indication that this is being looked into by SOE? it would have been nice to be able to play the game this weekend.
  13. OU7CAS7

I've just found out that my Internet data usage sky-rocketed after having played PS2 last night. I usually only play for about 2-3 hours at a time, which used up approximately 300 - 350 MB on my connection prior to the update, but last night's usage came in at almost 1.5GB after playing for just 2 hours!

As I only have 8GB to use per month on my Internet account, this is clearly unsustainable. If this high data usage is going to become the norm, I may not be able to play PS2 anymore. A real shame this is happening, as it is usually a great game to play.
  14. Izekael

are you sure something did not auto update?
  15. AgentRed

yeah it was a patch more then anything. But yea I guess SOE is trying to weed people out or you have to get new drivers for your card or buy a new computer it says CPU XD
  16. Osskscosco

Or enter the 21st century and get a real internet?
  17. Kyle_Katarn

You should work for Microsoft.
  18. Osskscosco

[IMG]
  19. Daikar

8Gb per month? Wow I feel kinda sorry for you while sitting on a mobile broadband at 50/25mbit unlimited data use for 20€ per month.
  20. OU7CAS7

Thanks, it really sucks not being able to go on an ADSL plan. Apparently, the copper wire cabling along the road where I live is not of a good enough quality to facilitate such a connection... or at least according to our telco. Thus, my family of 5 has to share an 8GB per month Wireless Broadband connection instead. That's $50 AUD per month (or $80 AUD with phone calls) to use.

At least having wireless for the last 5 years beats having dial-up for 10 years prior...