Running to the deli, anyone want something?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by toxs, Aug 20, 2013.

1. toxs

I figured I would go grab some coffee while my hacksaws reload. Anyone else want a coffee? Fruit punch? How about a ham sandwich?
    • Up x 8
  2. Epic High Five

Something low sodium for me, cause these guns use slugs
    • Up x 9
  3. toxs

Haha, that is the pun of the day!
  4. Liewec123

i'll take a large fries, a coke and a decent magazine size please!
    • Up x 2
  5. Commandertango

Um...I'm just going to say I thoroughly enjoy this odd thread. I think its rather funny...It also seems you all are NC...No coffee for me then?
    • Up x 1
  6. DeadliestMoon

How about a steak & cheese? Lattice, tomato, and light on the mayo.
  7. toxs

Almost done reloading since original post, better make your order before I leave the deli and head back.
  8. vilehydra

get me some freedom fries so I can stomp on them..
    • Up x 1
  9. Brusilov [TR]

Mind passing by the bank on the way??

I need to deposit all the certs I've made using this amazing shield...
    • Up x 1
  10. toxs

I am so tired of this game of thrones shield. NC MAX needs the vanguard's shield. 8 seconds of fun!
    • Up x 1
  11. Fang7.62

Git outta here you commie!

Not a coffee guy myself but I'd love some beer, bacon and if there's a gunstore nearby, please grab me 6 actual shotguns and a some boxes of high power 12 gauge big ol' 9 pellets buckshot that I can weld to my arms because some idiot welded 9mm pistols loaded with snakeshot to me instead.
    • Up x 3
  12. toxs

Bacon and shotguns! Thats a perfect Merican monrin for me!
  13. GraphicJ

Ham sandwich with bacon.

Don't forget the bacon you dirty smurf.
    • Up x 1
  14. huller

While you are there, see if the 3000rpm miniguns are on sale
    • Up x 3
  15. makrome

Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Pepsi :D
    • Up x 1
  16. CptFirelord

Hey, mind picking me up a faction specific bonus instead of detriment while you're out? Oh, and a bacon and ham sammich would be nice, ty :)
  17. toxs

You got it, almost done shopping!
  18. KnightCole

Ill take 6 8gauge shotguns plz. Hell just go get me a 32lber gun firing canister. Ill use that on a max....and dont bring back a c85

But from the deli?

Bbq chicken pizza, a double stacker burger without lattice, tomato or onions. K thx bye. Now i gotta get my gauss saw ready to go beast mode in eisa again.
    • Up x 1
  19. toxs

nice
  20. Lucidius134

If it's not too too late....could you return that movie I rented from the video store?

What do you mean the title sounds concerning? Aint nothing wrong with "Butts Gone Wild", it's part of our religion....