[HSTL] Hostile Paradigm: Like a coked up hydra that cannot die

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Stodjt.au, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Stodjt.au

Alternate title: "All our best friends are vanu now. traitors itt"

"When all you have is medics, everything looks like a cert farm"

[IMG]

Heres a TL;DR, Skip to the bottom of the post for the contact details. Nobody reads the core thread anyway

[IMG]

HOW TO JOIN HSTL

come over here and fill out this completely uneccecary form and post it because we are a serious outfit and i need everyone to meet my arbitrary standards so i may feel more secure about myself and my position also if you are taller than me im going to ban you because tall people intimidate me ok so even if you are tall make sure to pretend you are short and we will get along just fine

SEE BELOW

First Option:
    Find an open HSTL platoon and commence shrieking loudly into your microphone about the end of days!
    You will either get the invite you seek OR get kicked! Everyone loves a surprise!

Second Option:
    PRESS THIS JUMP IT TAKES YOU TO OUR MAGICAL WEBSITE WHERE THINGS HAPPEN

Third (And Best) Legacy Option:

Not yet convinced?
    Heres a few words from a group of barely functioning alcaholics people involved in leadership!
    • Up x 6
  2. Dr. Coathanger

GLORIOUS ARRAY OF ENDORSEMENTS FOR HSTL

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Up x 5
  3. LieutenantHuge

IT'S GOOD, YES.
    • Up x 1
  4. Haterade

These guys are fun to roll with.
    • Up x 2
  5. Doanasaur

Deh is duh somefing speshol ahbout duh Ech Ess Tee Err. Dey are duh crazy bunch of duh hoorigans who do nuffing but to duh burake duh veedeeoh gamuh. Dey duh always duh fun to pray wif becup dey meyk duh everyting duh so fun. Desu. Ip yuh want to hap duh good time wip duh Pranetsaido wipout supah sereeus modo (aldo dey can be pwetty damn organizuh), join duh Hostile Paradigmuh. Desu.

Despite their history of being a bunch of crazy, explosion addicted group of kamikaze space dingos, these guys know their stuff. They know how to lead a platoon, squads and make the game interesting in ways you may not have concieved.

Buht who de ep cayuh, becup they brow duh sheet up. Desu.

Dey ah duh onree peepoh I rike dat is not duh VC. Desu.
    • Up x 3
  6. Dr. Coathanger

Due to recent layoffs HSTL will be slow in updating their wit, sorry for the inconvenience.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ammathor

Those layoffs were deadly to our Wit Department, Our supplies of Wit are below standards on this thread.

Hopefully this downturn will sort itself out.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dagonlives

Clearly HSTL wants to be MLG pro. So I am offering MLG PRO Princess Simulator Training Sessions so you maggots can get better at Planetside 2. Taking requests on days when I could MLG PRO all over HSTL. Bring your buckets.

[IMG]

Offered every SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY at 6 PM EST.

Sessions that I will cover during the MLG PRO PRINCESS SIMULATOR Training will include:

1. Mouse and keyboard settings

2. Game optimization for best possible framerate

3. Developing muscle memory/recoil patterns on weapons

4. Squad metagame/recognizing the metagame

5. Dynamic strategies (crossfires, building layouts, communication)

6. How to maintain your **** bucket.

7. How to successfully sacrifice your family, relationships, and physical health on the altar of E-sports.

[IMG]

For information on personal MLG PRO sessions in which I MLG PRO ALL OVER YOU, just poke me in teamspeak by typing the phrase: I HAVE A ****BUCKET!!!.
    • Up x 2
  9. Dr. Coathanger

Somehow I got my copper on Prox Mines, also got mine in Bouncing Betties but I didn't screen shot that.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Nerfley

Doc, stop overachieving. You're making the rest of us look bad.
  11. Dr. Coathanger

That's not that hard.
  12. Ammathor

I have aspirations of purchasing drugs station cash to purchase meth a new helmet for my character.
  13. Maer

So I let my little sister play my character for a while last night, and I heard some female HSTL member got a kill on her (Maybe Ammathor).

Congrats!

You're finally better than my little sister. She's pretty good at CoD (0.3 KDR) so that's kind of impressive I suppose.

Glad to see you're finding new places to camp :)
  14. Posse

"I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM B1TCHEEEEEEEEEES"

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA couldn't stop laughing

Also, thanks for mentioning me a lot of times in that video, I luv u guys too.
  15. ({x})Kyoji

16. LieutenantHuge

Love you too baby girl.
    • Up x 1
  17. Crysalys

My life is still complete! :p
  18. Maer

Do you want me to sign the right one or the left? :p
    • Up x 1
  19. Snarfy

You can sign my left *** cheek.
  20. Maer

It would smudge after I put my boot up around there, kiddo.