[Event] [Waterson] Siberian Showdown!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Waterson Collective, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Waterson Collective

Greetings Auraxians!

On Saturday, September 7th at 20:00 EST the Waterson Collective invites you to participate in a large-scale battle on Esamir.

Anyone is more than welcome to show up and fight but, if your outfit is interested in being a part of your faction's battle plan let us know before August 31st by leaving a post on the Waterson Collective forums!

The event will last two and a half hours with two separate win conditions. Those just showing up to fight will win or lose based on territory owned by the end of the night. The outfits interested in participating in the battle plan however, will be given various objectives throughout the night which they must complete.
    If you're a Planetside 2 streamer, Youtuber or other media figure and you'd like to cover the event or get involved in the collective send us an email at events@watersoncollective.com!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 8
  2. DaMann22

Quantum Dawn will be there. Although I will not personally. Still have fun Waterson.
    • Up x 3
  3. jihon83

Collective, hmm? Sounds like some TR sentiment. :p But really it sounds like an awesome thing, especially if it can get support from streamers and YouTube. The likes of Wrel, Drathamus, Zoran, Koolaid, and STLYoungblood should be made aware; and even the dork prince, Total "TuBerculosis" Biscuit. It might help to breathe some new life into Waterson.
    • Up x 1
  4. Waterson Collective

Thanks for your support, we're looking forward to seeing DAWN there!
    • Up x 3
  5. zib1911

Imperial Reach will be there for sure, because we all know the Terran Republic is going to win =)

All jokes aside I think this is a great idea, lets population cap Esimir so we can really get dirty.
    • Up x 1
  6. Luighseach

AUXG should be there. We will bring a few Vanguards and Reavers and the occasional Liberator.

If you don't know us yet maybe we can give you a taste of our 150mm AP rounds.
    • Up x 1
  7. DaMann22

Bumping it to keep it alive. Waterson come out and show your worth.
    • Up x 1
  8. zib1911

Yes lets spread the word on this, I would love to see a massive community turn out for this even.
    • Up x 1
  9. jihon83

I hope a ton of people join; and I hope SOE starts releasing its optimizing GU by that point, so I can try to join. Though with my timing, I'll log on and get one of those annoying queues for a continent transfer. :p
    • Up x 2
  10. WycliffSlim

I'd love to join, I'll see if I can't the rest of my outfit to get on and run with me too, and if not I'm sure some lovely VS outfit would take a poor soul in for a few hours. :)
    • Up x 2
  11. r3su

NCSO will be there! Hopefully we can get some inter-outfit cooperation like we had during the last Vanu Alliance event.
    • Up x 1
  12. Waterson Collective

We're hoping you can join us as well, it's going to be a fun night!
    • Up x 1
  13. Slyguy65

Sorry I couldn't hear you over command chat.
  14. zib1911

Thanks for showing your community spirit. Surprising.
  15. jihon83

I hope so! One rumor in the Forumside mill is making me a bit concerned, but here's hoping it's nothing! Though if the continent is locked, that'd be a "kind of" good sign for the event. Especially if you're making any plans to have the spillover fight on Amerish, the unloved continent.
    • Up x 1
  16. zib1911

if it locks then it means the pops will be even aside from global pop. I am hoping it locks so we get good hard fights!
  17. Pandastratton

oh yes.... good fights be had...
    • Up x 1
  18. Penty

No brainer - everyone get in there and we`ll murder each others faces :eek:
  19. Waterson Collective

Good to hear there's so much enthusiasm! Just a bit under one week to go!
  20. Waterson Collective

Signups for the private side objectives and battle plan are now closed! However, this doesn't mean there's nothing left to get involved in during the event. Regardless if you're a solo player or an outfit leader your attendance means the closer we get to a perfectly event fight. This'll be your chance to bring your faction glory, come and help conquer Esamir within the time limit!