Waterson VS: I apologize for getting angry last night

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ViXeN, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Stride

There are some pretty sick players on VS waterson but high population outshine skill all the time in this game.
  2. ViXeN

Yeah, you guys came pretty close to taking VA, I was a bit concerned when I looked up and saw the sky raining TR down on the platform and roof. LOL I still don't see how we managed to hold on to the points.
  3. jihon83

Sometimes, but often, especially at primetime, it looks a lot like the Waterson before the "recommended server" update, where the TR have 40, the NC have 35, and the VS have 25. It's the good ol' days; or, at least, July was a pleasant aberration when the factions were at parity. But who knows, if another entertaining, or "entertaining", YouTuber throws his weight behind the NC or VS, we'll see another surge.
  4. InMedeasRage

They weren't anywhere close to 1% of the total pop, they just packed up and moved on after squashing an attack. That's why you saw them everywhere, constant pub-stomps.
  5. InMedeasRage

Okay, then you guys ran around dropping 36 players into a fight, murdering everything and driving all the pubs into the ground, then moved on. You gal dropped onto Indar Comms, harassed over to West Highlands, gal dropped again at Vanu Archives, and how ever many more things you did I don't know.

But it was definitely pub-stomping. You don't need to outpop pubs when you're leagues ahead of them. Hence the allusion to MWO.
  6. Duvenel

Some days I wish I were a woman. Just so I can get the special 'purple' planetside 2 logo :(
  7. BoomBoom4You

Sounds like you got owned.
  8. gigacoasterfan

So that's what that was. It was actually kind of entertaining.