The Striker is dead!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Chinchy, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Chinchy

Welcome to the new striker TR, with a max range of 38m! and rockets that don't do directional damage!

• Up x 3
  2. Larington

That's actually incorrect as far as lock on range is concerned, it retains the lock on range but for some reason the building asset in VR training there can mess with weapon systems. I was firing a dual Vortex MAX off of that balcony and for some reason the detonation effect was going off in my face instead of at the target. That same issue seems to be preventing locking on from the balcony.
  3. Daikar

Yeah uhm you can't lock anything from where you are standing.
    • Up x 3
  4. Nexus2151

Tried it it's a bit glitchy atm I could only lock on to the mag next to the TR in VR otherwise it seems they have lowered the RPM but lock on mechanics are the same as I can still bend my rockets if I flick my mouse fast enough.
  5. Nhilys

I guess it's not common knowledge even though it has been this way pretty much since VR went live and we'll always get a few people screaming fire for no reason.
  6. Tar

striker has always been tame in VR compared to the actual game.
    It is known.
    • Up x 1
  7. vanu123

Good. Also take it out of VR, and this whole thing is a bunch of BS, the building stops all lock ons for some unknown reason.
  8. NeverWas

have it ever occur to you that it is either a bug or where you're standing wasn't suppose to lock onto anything ? and it is a TEST server ?

people these days ... *Face palm*
  9. DrBobcat

There's a bug with the building from which you are shooting from. An invisible wall blocks any locks from initiating. It's not a Striker specific issue either. All lock-on weapons are effected.

To emphasize, this is a VR only issue (and I believe a PTS VR one at that).
  10. YamiNoTenshi

It's not just the lockons and it's not a bug, it's the same as the spawn building in the warpgates, you can't shoot in or out of it because of an invisible wall.
  11. Vortok

"YOU'RE NOT POSTING LIKE TR"

You're posting like NC.
  12. Laners

There is an invisible wall in the VR that prevents projectiles and vehicles from entering/leaving.

/facepalm
  13. Liewec123

it will just be a PTS bug, but i'd love for TR to enjoy some useless ESlauncher like the rest of us for awhile :)

it would be odd to be able to fly near a battle against TR.

i hope they nerf it through the floor tbh.
  14. Brainwayne

even these three TRs think that you don't know what you are talking about :p
    [IMG]
  15. Spookydodger

There is a known bug with lockons and other weapons when standing under the eves at the VR training area.

But thanks for the hysteria!
  16. CrashB111

Those ain't TR, those are NC Fascists.

These are TR.
    http://4.bp.************/-8XJAHGt_QTo/TlNLAah3EqI/AAAAAAAAACY/rd1Zx0bvtu4/s1600/Art+9.3.jpg
  17. Brainwayne

i have to counter this TR speech of hatred with the way a NC sees it
  18. Chinchy

Np I was hoping I could stir up some drama I see it worked :)
  19. Stadulator

lmao OP.. lame. nice try at a recovery tho
    • Up x 1
  20. Chinchy

Believe what you want.