crashing abrubtly

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DrumsMcaw, Aug 16, 2013.

1. DrumsMcaw

Never had this issue until today...game just randomly boots me to the desktop.

anyone else?
  2. Fast_Eddie_2

Same here.

Game screen just freezes, then after a few seconds it crashes with no error message and boots me back to the desktop.

i5-3570 @ 3.40 GHz
    4.00 GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 560
  3. cyb_

Since GU14 (todays hotfix did not help either) I get the crash to desktop without any warnings here too.
  4. Aszrayel

WTF. Seriously, after this patch, every time I check the map screen, deploy a Sunderer, shoot someone, change weapon, the game crashes to desktop. I have had 10 crashes in the space of 30 minutes. This is totally unacceptable!
  5. Diggles

I know its hokum, but I deleted my useroptions.ini and restarted and havent crashed since. Before that I crashed about 5 times within 20 minutes, especially opening map or dying
  6. Darrus Dreadtiger

Same. It seems to take longer on medium graphics settings and crash really fast on ultra. All I noticed so far is that it only seems to crash when the client uses more than 2gb of RAM. But that might just be a coincidence.

What I DO know is that I cannot play a single alert through in my platoon without getting dropped. And that's terrible.
  7. Darrus Dreadtiger

Also also, i haven't noticed anything the likes of this before GU14....

...also also also, I cannot edit my posts.
  8. Zok

fix this please or give us refund of this month,

Or, next month free.

thanks for understanding our problem.
  9. slane1975

I know lets piss around with the GFX on a Friday so the weekend is a total waste on PS2! Crash crash crash!
  10. simmi1717

I crash everytime I hit escape or check map. EVERY ***** TIME
  11. willowstyle

wasted all my prime evening in crashing (20 times in 2 hours, i stoped after..)
    was especting a fix or at least a revert back to the last patch but NO?!

24 hours now...
    it's just unplayable, i am sure population server decrease from 50%..

you had to revert back the last patch in the hour after we told you about those constant crashing, 24 hours now.. incredible.

90% of their staff in hollyday for 15 august for sure..
    • Up x 1
  12. Gladiator

Yup, same here.