Crashing after the hotfix

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tobyowner, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Tobyowner

Hey guys, I have being notice that after the hotfix today I have being crash 5-10 minutes into the game. Is there anything to fix this. :) Thx
  2. MrScratcher

Same here. aug 16 hotfix and crashing pretty much every 10 minutes as well. Been playing since beta and never had anything like this. Restarted computer, reinstalled game. Was getting G12 and G21 errors or hard crashes. Turned off GPU physics. Nothing helping.
  3. MarlboroMan-E

Yep me too. And it only happens on spawn screen.
  4. MrScratcher

trying to remember, definitely happened a couple times by visiting the Map screen. Another couple of times in a warpgate just walking around, and some other random times.
  5. tonberry king

At least you guys can get in to the game, I can't even join in, crashes at 98% logging in every time.
  6. Tobyowner

yeah but what servers are you playing on
    I am play on briggs
  7. Ezzo

I have been crashing frequently as well. it seems to happen only when I go to the map. This includes when I respawn.
  8. mitch727

im on the connery server and it keeps happening to me too
  9. Czaq

by this error can not play at all
  10. slane1975

11. Aldivac

My game crashes now as well after one of the recent updates. Just today within the last 5 minutes, the game crashed 2 times. Both times was when i pressed 'm' to open the map.

Edit:

tried the third time. Got in, opened the map. It didn't crash. When i opened the map again, it crashed.

Before, the game was playable, because it only crashed around 2-3 times a day. But now that you can't play for more than a few minutes without it crashing, i think i can now safely say, that the game is unplayable for me.

Edit 2:

Tried running the "Validate Game Assets" check. And now it works. So i recommend doing that if you're experiencing the same symptoms. (Click the wrench icon in the bottom left of the launcher)
    I imagine it must have been one of the recent hotfixes to some bugs with the map that didn't patch properly.
    • Up x 1
  12. CHEF

Unplayable for me at the moment as game crashes within first minute of play. Hotfix not so hot for me.:eek:
  13. simmi1717

Game crashing for me too. It only happens when I press M or ESC key though. And doesn't happen everytime, but 90% of the time. Game is unplayable. I have lost 3 mossies and 2 reavers because of it and went out of resources on both accounts.
  14. Scougar

Yup, crashing after hotfix. Randomly crashing. Seems to have crashed on deployment or map screen though. Crashed four times so far in under 30 minutes.

Crashes roughly 10 minutes in it seems.

555 BE II X4 @ 3.6Ghz (unlocked and completely stable)
    8GB DDR3
    GTX 480
    Windows 8 Pro
    SSD + HDD
    Decent cooling.
  15. Aldivac

Okay, it still crashes after validating game files. Just not immediately. More like after 30 minutes.
  16. azm0dan1

likewise - crashes right after i die the second time, while it enters the map...
  17. Lafen

Its annoying.

FPS is fine and then i want to check the Map and the Game crashed again...
    • Up x 1
  18. Gladiator

Same here, game is practically unplayable. Log on, load everything maybe 2-3 min, play for 5 minutes - die, respawn - crash. This hotfix just made things worse.
  19. SteamBoiler

Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem. Everytime I respawn or redeploy, my game crashes. This happens everytime just about. Please fix this and please don't tell me the solution is not die :p
  20. t0rment0r

Same here, It's the first time ever PS2 crashed for me. Right after the fix. What happens is that I get heavy slowdown/stutter, from 60fps, down to some 2fps, then CTD and no error report.