C4 Trick

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by edfdfdfsadfasdf, Aug 16, 2013.

1. edfdfdfsadfasdf

Don't know if you guys ever tried it with a camping enemy sniper, but ever placed c4 on him just for fun?

I noticed that when you place the c4 on him, IT STICKS TO HIM. So, you basically have yourself a moving bomb.
    If the sniper goes back to enemy sundie and gets ammo, *click* BOOM. Free 5 kills at least. Anyone else thought about it?
  2. haldolium

C4 sticks to everyone... sometimes.

I wouldn't trust my C4 with an unaware enemy sniper though. If I encounter snipers so oblivious to anything in their immediate range, the next thing they would do is jump off a cliff.
  3. AngryPlayer

Woah woah woah... C4 sticks to people now? Oh man oh man oh man...
  4. Ghosty11

It has always stuck to player characters (well sometimes anyway, other times it just falls to the ground ;P). More than once have I stuck a block on the back side of a MAX. The trick to it is that the character you are attaching it to can't move until you finish the placement animation.
  5. Oreo202

It's done this for a long time. You just have to be really really close.
  6. Mythicrose12

Waste of C-4. I'd rather just knife them or if I felt like insulting them, shooting them to death with a Beamer and proceed down the ifniltrator line. I couldn't bring myself to waste a 100 infantry resources chancing the infiltrator to run back to a crowded sundie (assuming I manage to stay alive while I wait).
  7. Teod

Interesting... Is it possible to throw it upwards and stick it to yourself? That would really change the way I play LA...
    • Up x 1
  8. Jaxxx

Ever try clearing a room with a friendly infiltrator who is willing to die?
    Stick a C-4 or 2 on him, have him cloak, run into the room, and when he says so, trigger the C-4...

Then watch your kill feed...

Tried this twice, one time as the C-4 user and one time as the infiltrator. Both times I couldn't stop laughing, watching a bunch of TR maxxes just drop with all their engies at once (as the infiltrator) was well worth the death I took
    • Up x 2
  9. Corporate Thug

The most fun thing to do with C4 is to place it on the ceiling of teleporter rooms at a biolab, 1 by each door and wait until an enemy zerg starts teleporting in and explode it. It requires knowing a zerg is coming to your biolab and friendly forces to camp them into the teleporter room.

I've been raged at a few times because of it. It requires lots of patience (wait until the room is full) and not dying so your c4 won't disappear. I usually do it about 30 seconds before the teleporter room changes hands...or turns white/neutral.

Be warned....You WILL be accused of hacking :p
  10. gigastar

Still no subsitute for landing a sticky grenade on someone.
  11. deggy

Try landing a sticky grenade on a cloaked enemy infiltrator that just happened to be standing there without your knowledge.

Once. Only once has that happened to me.
  12. cc2001

Tried it once in beta and watched my block of C-4 go flying over the cliff. Had to knife him instead.
  13. Patooie

I will throw C4 on the shield of a spawn and blow it (damage radius kills inside the room) Once by accident I hit a enemy as he was running into the spawn and he carried it in "click" BOOM! 6 kills. MUAHAHAHA

Tasty!
  14. Jaxxx

Only when he runs back into a full spawn room
  15. gigastar

Personally i like to sneak up on snipers and stick them from behind. Its funny to watch them run away with the red indicator then explode.