Cosmetic Purchases?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Comet, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Comet

Ho guys, just curious, if I purchase lumifibre or say, a light chasis for my Magrider... will they carry over to my other faction character's MBT/Liberator since it's a SC purchase, like camo does?
  2. DeathTollDavid

Nope. Per character basis.
  3. Comet

They wouldn't even transfer over to a VS character on a different server? I was told by customer service that SC purchases are account wide?
  4. DeathTollDavid

Then I would go with what they told you but make sure you get clarification before hand. I havent tried to do this myself and am only going off what I've read. Be 100% sure with them before you do anything.
  5. Comet

Ok thanks for the help.
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

MBT no, Liberator yes. If you made another VS char, the MBT cosmetics should be available on it, but I have not tried this myself.
  7. CptFirelord

Wrong. If he purchases the magrider armor / vehicle decal / lumifiber trim he will have access to it on all his VS characters, no matter where. If he purchases something like hubcaps for his sunderer / flash / harasser those should be account wide as well, since those are NS vehicles.
  8. Van Dax

cosmetics such as lumifiber will only work on another character if it is the same vehicle and tye cosmetic is not faction specific.
    liberator lumifiber will only work on liberators but will work on all factions liberators.
    magrider lumifiber will only work on magriders