Flak Armor is ruining under barrels.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Giggily, Aug 15, 2013.

1. PieBringer

Just imagine the QQ if it had the re-fire rate of the HL1 SMG's secondary fire. (it literally was an SMG, it shared it's ammo pool with the pistol.)
    • Up x 1
  2. TheBlindFreak

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  3. Flapatax

I would agree with Mustarde if his style of play had any counterplay beyond nano. As long as he's invisible on the minimap, one shot kills through a 1000 cert armor slot are ********.

If he is guaranteed a kill without his silencer then he'd have a point. Being able to just freefarm people (oh noez, so dangerous behind enemy lines) when only a radar (which have been nerfed into the ground) or another infiltrator's darts (who the **** rolls infil) can find you is just stupid.

Nano5 all day e'rry day, son.
  4. Giggily

I get one shot through Nanoweave 5 all the time so I don't really have a lot of sympathy.
    • Up x 1
  5. Flapatax

There is that, too.
  6. EmmeraldWeapon

Am I sad person for not getting the joke and honestly agreeing with the author.. until he started saying it should one shot armor?

Anyways..now I know what im gonna unlock next. ^^
    • Up x 1
  7. LT_Latency

I use the sniper rifles alot and think they are fine in the games current state. Even found the video very funny

But people should really get some kills with the weapon before the start ripping into the people that use them if they want to seem legit. It's like the tank driver who say C4 needs to be nerfed because it's too easy to use but have 0 c4 kills.
  8. Liewec123

i didn't watch the whole vid so i thought it was serious until i read the comments of everyone else,
    i'm sad to admit i'm a UBGL abuser, i'm trying to cut down but its like any other addiction abuse!
  9. Stromberg

what's it gonna be, reflexes? aiming abilty? situational awareness? strategy? while these are all pretty neat, just unlock the UBGL. it will suit you best.
  10. Sardaukar

Interestingly, three out of four of these are the hallmarks of the professional grenadier. I understand if you are ignorant, though; It's not a weapon for the common folk to attempt to use.
    • Up x 2
  11. LowTechKiller

LOL...too funny...:D
  12. Haruk

What are the hallmarks? This sounds like nifty information best shared.
  13. HEAT

Stop saying the UGBL people have no skill. It takes months of training to predict the arc of the UGBL. Just like the months of mlg sniper tactics of sitting on a hill while cloaked and shooting stationary targets in the head.
    • Up x 1
  14. Arkenbrien

"One of the problems of the UBGL is that sometimes, an enemy can get close to you, and sometimes, they will kill you."

:eek:o_O:D
  15. Phazaar

Okay, now I can't tell if your post proves I was wrong about americans not understanding sarcasm, or if in fact, this English person doesn't understand your sarcasm...

So I'm going to come right out and say it... You know he's joking, right?
    • Up x 1
  16. Jachim

+1 internets for the OP
  17. Jachim

Stop making light of this serious issue. The engineer community and the UGL community especially are in grave danger due to the poor performance of their preferred.. and only weapon!
    • Up x 2
  18. Excretus Maximus

Amazing satire. Well done.
  19. Tristan

A perfect juxtaposition. 5 internets to you.
  20. NC_Edacyn

I'm brasilian!