How is this possible??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Uruloke, Aug 13, 2013.

1. haldolium

Especially since before the zoning, plenty of sundies already parked around that spot and not seldom in the same manner...
  2. IronWarrior

How is this a bug, how are they abusing it? They are NOT inside a No Deploy Zone.

If they was inside the zoon and was deployed, that would be a bug and that would be abusing it, since they not, it's all good.

It's the best GOON.
    • Up x 2
  3. Uruloke

As you wrote this I had to see for myself so I visited the very same station and checked the NDZ myself. I guess I remembered it bigger than it actually was, as well as centered around the capture-point. Turns out the sunderer was deployed right at the edge of the NDZ.

I stand corrected. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
  4. Midnightmare

I dont see the problem No deply zone are ******* ******** anyways.
    So good job!
  5. VesperInTheDark

Go home Sundy you're drunk.
  6. ItsJustDash

I believe he is out of the no deploy zone, I was messing around with it last night and you can see the no deploy zone on the map.

[IMG]

No deploy zone is the red tented area on the map.
    • Up x 1
  7. Hoki

Since when did amp stations have no-deploy zones?
  8. ItsJustDash

Since GU12 I think
  9. Sordid

Eh? I thought the no-deploy zone was centered on the main building of the amp station. Apparently not. :eek:
  10. Larolyn

This has always been my deploy spot for a sundy. Though I usually reverse it in so as not expose the rear. I thought this parking spot was common knowledge. Obviously I was wrong. Still you'e NC, you can Phoenix it easy enough, any LA worth his salt can C4 it, heck even a half decent engy can suicide run tank mines to the thing. This isn't a bug, this is the go to spot for deploying sundies in amp stations.
  11. ItsJustDash

It is around the spawn point
  12. Czuuk

As it turns out it wasn't thwarted at all. The sundy in the original screen shot is outside of the no deploy zone.
  13. anchorman

I saw a sundy on top of a tower today . How did it get way up their .
  14. exLupo

"Letter of the law" is something invoked by people who want to subvert the reasons (social contract, practicality, order, etc.) the law was put there in the first place. <sarcasticwinkie>
  15. IamDH

Stamp of approval
  16. Haruk

ITT:
    OP hasn't driven an AMS sundy into an enemy amp station.

Sees an enemy sundy deployed in an amp station, thinks it's a bug, redeploys to the forums.

Turns out, there are more people who haven't driven an AMS sundy into an enemy amp station.

They, like the OP, think it is a bug or that the player exploited it there.

I'm glad to see other people know that the no deploy zone doesn't extend that far down into an amp station.

Now even more do.

All is well with the world of Auraxis.