NC Spec Ops [NCSO]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by r3su, Jul 22, 2013.

1. r3su

[IMG]

About Us:
    Carrying 10+ years of tradition:
    NC Spec Ops (NCSO) is a small-medium sized Planetside 2 outfit on Waterson focused on team play and tactical operations. Originally established in 2003 on Markov/Emerald of Planetside, NCSO was one of the few outfits to reach ten million outfit points.

Bringing a decade of veteran NC leadership and teamplay to the front line, many of the original members have begun the next generation of NCSO with Planetside 2, picking up quality like-minded players from beta and beyond.

Ideology:
    NCSO is a laid back group that takes our fun seriously. You won't find any obnoxious couch commandos in this group - our core members have earned their place with mutual respect and leadership. Our knowledge, skills and abilities cover all aspects of gameplay as we exercise a variety of effective play styles. You can be whatever you want and do whatever you want as long as our core values - loyalty, teamwork, and dedication - are honored.

[IMG]

Recruitment:

NCSO leadership is always looking for mature players to join our ranks. Before applying there's a few things you'll need to know first.

Mumble:
    From your recruitment interview to official op nights you'll need to be able to communicate with your fellow outfit members. The only way you'll be able to do that is by joining our VoIP server on Mumble.

Recruitment process:
    1 - Put in an application at ncspecops.com so our officers will know to contact you. We also recommend adding an officer as a friend in-game after submitting your application.
    2 - Come in for an interview with one of our officers. You will be contacted in-game to arrange a time that works for you.
    3 - Play with us. Upon passing your interview you'll be entered into our 4-6 week recruitment program. During this period our officers will, if necessary, give pointers towards becoming proficient with our tactics and integrating into our community.
    4 - Upon completing the recruitment period, thereby proving yourself a valuable community member and reliable teammate, you will be promoted to a full member.

Leadership:
    Our outfit is currently co-led by Izo and Kegz, both key leaders in the outfit since its infancy in PS1. Our officers are Liam, DocOc and MrTruxUrt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Links:
    NCSO Official Site

NCSO Wiki @ PSU

NCSO Steam Community

NCSO Stats @ Outfitpoints.com

Vote for Us On Planetside2outfits.com!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Media:

2. r3su

For those wondering why there are two recruitment threads for NCSO, the member who put up the previous one has resigned. Seeing as this is the only current thread it would be lovely if a moderator could remove the previous one so we can avoid confusion.
  3. 0dineye

I see now. Now this looks nice. Where are all those scary MAXs I see you guys running around with? lol
  4. r3su

They're around, I'll see if I can dig up a couple nice photos.
  5. Izo

We are still looking for players of all skill levels!
  6. target_acquired

As previously stated, I am no longer with this outfit.

Additionally, I asked a moderator to delete the previous thread.

-TargetAcquired
  7. Orphen223

do you guys have any intention of entering MLG?
  8. r3su

Not in its current state, no.
  9. Izo

We're still looking for new members!

We have always been quality over quantity without being elitist about it.
    Being a smaller outfit means that every single squad member is a valuable asset,
    and our tactics and squad play has developed immensely from that.

If this seems interesting to you, head over to our website or contact any of us* ingame.

*Izo, Kegz, r3spire, Liam, Dococ, mrtruxart
  10. DaMann22

Although they are NC villians the guys from NCSO are a great bunch. You cannot go wrong when joining this outfit (of smurfs)
  11. Izo

On the same note, if you're a spandex wearing tech fanatic... Quantum Dawn is a really good choice!
  12. Izo

Tonight we'll be stepping out of our comfort zone of infantry, and try something new.
    We'll run an all armored configuration of our squads for our Wednesday Op.

Still looking for members that appreciate quality over quantity.
    • Up x 1
  13. r3su

Some footage from our battle rifle deathmatch with the Waterson VS outfit Quantum Dawn! Both sides were in the same teamspeak channel to minimize the risk of dying while trading /yell taunts.
  14. DaMann22

Good change guys. Looks great with lots of your same color scheme. You certainly cannot go wrong with this blue meany outfit.
  15. r3su

While generally our fingers race to the trigger at the sight of purple or red, this doesn't mean there haven't been exceptions. Here's a little excerpt from the time we stood alongside the TR outfit Clan Draconus Lupus to push away the VS who attempted to ruin our Sunderer Football event.
  16. r3su

17. r3su

Here's another angle on our most recent event from the view of The Purple Wraiths' leader Nyxpip! So many drop pods...
  18. TheGatorfan2

Hey guys, I've been looking for an outfit, and I think you're the one I'm looking for. However, I usually play in the afternoon (4 pm - 6 pm est), so I was wondering: do you guys have anything up then?
  19. r3su

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately our official op nights are Wednesdays and Fridays at 20:00 EST however, we do occasionally have events on Saturdays at 21:00 EST. If you aren't able to play during these times there's generally anywhere from half a squad to half a platoon hanging around but, it tends to be fairly casual outside of our op nights or our off-hours squads past 20:00 EST.
  20. zib1911

Awesome outfit! they have some great players. Love doing events with these guys mature and respectful guys, for rebels at least.
    If your a lonely smurf looking for an outfit you don't need to look much further. /Salute