Need hotfixes...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy65, Aug 12, 2013.

1. PhysicsMan

The bug where the spawn nodes don't appear on the map is a bit of a pain, also it seems there are some serious code optimisation problems regarding the map itself as my frame rate appears to drop considerably and consistently whenever I'm on the redeploying screen looking at the map.
    • Up x 1
  2. Duvenel

I saw someone report a bug in the tech support forum where placing claymores would give them a crash.
  3. Excretus Maximus

I'm downloading some sort of patch right now, no notes.
  4. jihon83

I did a full reinstall of the game and it seems to have helped a lot. Though if there's a new "mystery" update, I'll have to see what it does to my game tomorrow, but if you haven't yet tried to do a full reinstall, it "might" help. Granted, it's kind of annoying to wait out a 9 GB download but I'm now running 35 frames consistently in a big fight, even with maxed out settings.
  5. joe smo

I had an interesting bug happen to me,
    all the particle effects for the jump pads, lifts etc, disappeared and as a result I lost 10 Frames out of what I normally get which is ~30.
    Logging back in solved the issue thankfully.
  6. Torok

That sucks indeed but the sunderers still show up on the deploy list on the left, click them all and you should be able to deploy :\

This happened three times to me already
    I'm patching something.. anyone else too?
  7. ReformerTR

[quote="
    This happened three times to me already
    I'm patching something.. anyone else too?[/quote]

Yeah 40Mb patch not sure what its for tho
  8. Simferion

The redeployment system is totally messed up. I tried thrice to spawn in the facility I died and I spawned in another one.

And ... fix the fact if you press P the chat box move to platoon chat.
  9. Slyguy65

Aaaaaand well after a couple hot fixes, it looks like they are keeping voice comms on the right side.

What, the actual F*CK, NO ONE, AT ALL, wants this.

Its out of the way, also what the heck is with the chat box auto switching my tabs....

honestly this crap that no one wants being put in just pisses people off.
  10. S1eB

Some bugs I have noticed since GU14

-class being changed from what I was at the time to LA when I respawn
    -Not being able to see any spawn locations on the map
    -after dying, on the map screen, it acts as if i'm holding down the left mouse button and the map moves around the screen
    -Spawn location sometimes randomly changes and puts me on the other side of the map from where I just was
    -godamn splash damage from everything is going through spawn shields :mad:

There are a few others but I can't remember them at the moment.
  11. Phazaar

Striker's are super OP...

Oh wait... Been that way for 3 months...

Lol okay, fun aside, the thing that -really- irritates me is that the lock on notifications in third person are ridiculously badly placed. Like, there is SO much empty screen real estate, why put a BLUE notification over a BLUE reaver... The effect's almost as bad on my Scythe tbh. Not so marked on the Mossie, but still nowhere near as informative as it ought to be. Also, the afterburner display is constantly disrupted by my tail passing over it, which makes it impossible to use it for passive awareness as any status bar should be used...

Get both notifications away from anywhere on the screen that the vehicle can pass through, and make them the ENEMY colour, NOT friendly, hence it won't clash with armour. If my lock on notification was red in a Reaver, I'd see it no matter what camo I had on, what continent I was on, or what position I was in... I'd also be -much- more aware of my afterburner display, as it would contrast against the ground -and- the tail of my plane, instead of being disrupted by matching colours and motion...

I understand the need for visual continuity, but this is honestly intolerable; I actually prefered not to have the notifications at all.