[Suggestion] Please stop giving us grenade launchers!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by supernauttt, Aug 9, 2013.

1. supernauttt

Im so sick of the NC Empire specific weapons, from our maxes only having shotguns and now our vehicles with the C85 or whatever modified grenade launchers, can u say same thing as the fury or bulldog? we have practically 3 of the exact same thing, the enforcer is alright but again almost the same as halberd which i actually prefer over it...but I have NEVER heard or seen anyone in my outfit or on the NC use the modified grenade launchers not once, and i am level 50...While the TR get the damn Vulcan on the harasser that thing is ridiculous....

im pretty happy with the balancing over all but the NC MAX and all our vehicle specific weapons being either shotguns or grenade launchers needs to STOP, they suck period...granted the scatter max has a place, but its certainly not usable in every situation, far from it maybe 25% of the time a scat max is viable and can be used well but thats it same as using a shotgun, nobody uses them ALL the time, yet our maxes are practically forced to..
    I liekfaction specfic traits and feels, but i think every empire should get a version of what the other empires have, just one vehicle weapon or MAX weapon that is like the other factions and i think it would be greatly appreciated by almost everyone
  2. PieBringer

How exactly does a shotgun equate to a grenade launcher? :confused:
    • Up x 4
  3. deggy

The number of ES weapons the NC have that are grenade launchers is...

Your MAX AV fires rockets.
    Your ES Vehicle Guns fire rockets (darts) and shotgun shells.
    Your ESHW is a shotgun.
    Your A2G Nosegun is a shotgun.

TR is the grenade-launcher-heavy faction. Not NC.

Edit: If I've overlooked something let me know.
    • Up x 1
  4. Blarg20011

Nope, think you're good. TR has a ton of nades though
    • Up x 1
  5. deggy

Yeah. TR is the 'Nade Launcher faction, NC is the shotgun faction, and VS is the we-weren't-really-sure-so-we-just-call-it-a-plasma-cannon faction.
  6. Blarg20011

Obviously VS are the Spandex and floaty things faction.
  7. NinjaTurtle

I just really want the flamethrowers :(

SOE why you take so long, you no want my money
  8. DashRendar

9. Zenanii

But it's part of your faction trait!

Just like Vanu have charge-up weapons and disco balls while the TR have machine-guns. . . that fire faster. . . kinda
  10. Revanmug

I wish the C85 modified was a shotgun firing grenades rather than pellets...
  11. Spude

Jeez why does everyone keep QQ:ing about Vulcan only use i find it for on my harasser is to kill lightings.

Marauder all the way ! 100+ killstreaks guaranteed with driver+gunner in voice comm.

Best thing in Planetside 2 is destroy squads of infantry with marauder <3
  12. SifuBob

This may not be the right thread for this but I have always thought the S variant lmg's could do with an underbarrel nade launcher. The HA already gets rocketlaunchers, and C4 but I dont think having UBGL would make them OP. I just want a reason to use the CARV S I spose...