The ultimate OP thing in this entire game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roll Fizzlebeef, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Roll Fizzlebeef

I have to say it... you all know what this thread is about, and it needs to be nerfed badly.

If you have this, you basically win every time, and it's totally unfair.

SOE needs to nerf skill. I'm actually hoping that vertical thrust comes through to the live servers. I'm sick and tired of being shot down and killed by other players who are more skilled than I am. It's a freaking undetectable exploit... almost like the ultimate hack.

It's so damn OP that skill and aimbotting is pretty much identical in every way and getting increasingly difficult to tell apart. What's even worse is that everyone keeps telling me it's okay in this game.

I was so happy when shotguns came out, because then I could finally shut up those snotty skilled players. Then SOE nerfed them by a round. SOE nerfed rocket pod splash damage, shotguns, Scattermaxes, NC15 Phoenix against infantry, the 6-round Saron-HRB when it was an OHK canon, and so on.

The last thing I have is my T2 Striker... and I hear about all of these so-called "balance updates" to lock-on launchers.
    • Up x 10
  2. Notih8Darian

0/10 trying too hard, not even worth the read
    • Up x 9
  3. Lagavulin

I'd call you a ******, but it may be against forum rules.
  4. IamDH

My favourite letter

L
  5. Primarkka

The problem is that the actual skill-cap on this game is really low. There are far too many cheesy ways to kill and I use all of them. Simply because I'm an obsessive winner and a bad loser.
  6. Rohnlex

you forgot the /sarcasm on
  7. Spude

8. Unazaki

You'll need to do better that that please.............
  9. Haruk

OP: Obnoxious Players.

nurf plz.
  10. Village

Tried to be humorous and witty, but fell flat on your face. A pointless thread.
    • Up x 1
  11. The Fizz

Good God people, can't you all understand satire? Well done OP.
  12. whitupiggu

They understand it was satire. Being satire does not make a stupid thread any less stupid though.
  13. The Fizz

Better than an actual whine thread though ;)
  14. Flashtirade

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. whitupiggu

You are pretty much saying "this **** doesn't smell as bad as that ****".
  16. The Fizz

hey, lets be real here. Newborn baby **** smells better than adult ****.
  17. Fernator

18. Notih8Darian

>tfw people steal my gif
    y u do dis ;_;
  19. ent|ty

Free 2 Play players' feedback on how the game should be.
  20. Flashtirade

> tfwnogif
    I saved it because it was amazing, I'll be sure to give you credit next time I use it.