Constantly Crashing to Desktop

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skones, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Fed

I've just updated to the most recent Beta drivers. Only about 2hrs of playtime, but the CTDs have gone away thus far. I am running Ultra textures as another poster mentioned, if I get another CTD I might try running High.
  2. Tulurien

I had been having constant crashes as well, only being able to play 30sec - 5mins at a time. I put the latest Beta drivers on today, 326.41 and played for over 2 hours straight!!! I still had my Physx turned off and textures set to High though from earlier experimentation with the official 320 drivers. I'll try turning the settings up a bit more now and see if I can keep playing with even better graphics.
  3. camooo101

Im experiencing the same problems on my pc. Crash with no error screen.
    Gtx 770
    Intel Haswell 4th generation i7 proccesor
    12gb ram
    7500rpm hdd 750gb
  4. Deschain

So its the I7 Club suffering mostly it seems, as for support ticket response's don't hold your breath.
  5. TSR AlexS Customer Service

We will need each of you guys to submit in a support ticket with both your Dxdiag/Msinfos so we can figure out the reason why you're crashing. Unfortunately, the planetside2.exe error message can be sparked by many different issues so we will be able to narrow it down once you send us those files. Thank you again for your patience and understanding in the matter.
  6. chaos00100

Has there been any updates on this? I have done everything recommended and my ticket I subbed has been ignored for over 2 weeks now . . . I however am having this issue with an ATI 7870, i7 920, 6gb ddr3. Even tried a full system format, new updates, and unresolved. All my other games work fine.
  7. daddelonglegs

This started for me a couple weeks ago. seemed to start after they did a couple patches pretty close together. also seems to crash more often when theres a lot going on around me. thought it had something to do with my internet connection but that checks out... usualy will only run for about 5-10 minutes before a crash. sometimes if im lucky I can get an hour of playing time in, but that's rare.
    pretty much un playable to me now.

A10 7850k overclocked 4.4Ghz
    16g G Skill Sniper series 2400Mhz
  8. Taktikawl 2140

Hello everybody,,

I had exactly the same problem and i was getting really crazy. BUT NOW I FIXED THE PROBLEM

my conf : 16GB + GTX 670 oc 4GB + Windows 7 64b

I was using latest nvidia graphic drivers 334.89 and i changed it for an older version (available on their website http://www.nvidia.fr/Download/Find.aspx?lang=fr beta & archives) which is the one of the 7th of january 2014 (332.21) and now on everything works perfectly.
    No more random crashes.

if that post helped you, do not hesitate to thanks me in game (my name : taktikawl 2143 ) xD

GL guys may the force be with you

The Frenchy
  9. clobberintime