Hossin is up on TEST. Patch and go go go!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Malharic, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Malharic World Designer

A few quick things to note:
    1. Only the central area is available
    2. What you are looking at is just the initial 1st pass. Much will change before this stuff goes to live.
    3. Um, there may be a few bugs. Sorry bout that. :)
    4. Send lots of feedback on bugs, likes & dislikes, etc.!

Have fun!
    • Up x 5
  2. RasFW

First thing I'll say is I LIKE the environmental hazard the green goo presents. But it shouldn't instagib. It should "burn away" your health rapidly. I think 2 or 3 seconds to dead would be instant enough that if you fell in you're boned, but if you touch it you'll be okay.
    • Up x 3
  3. MrMojay

I think it should just slow you down to a crawl, hard enough staying alive as it is. ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Scientiarum

How long will it be on the test server for?
  5. RasFW

I also like the non-squareness of the continent. :)
  6. PS2Freak

Wonderful, Beautiful, Adorable!
    • Up x 1
  7. SpaceKing

I declare Hossin's officially unofficial nickname to be 'Space Vietnam'.

Also, I feel like I'm in Pikmin. :D
    • Up x 3
  8. SideOfBeef

Looks very different from the other continents, which is fantastic. The limited flight ceiling is very uncomfortable however.
  9. Elia Chobanov

10. Osskscosco

According to Stew360 Hossin is OP and need to be nerfed!
  11. JOups

Guys, SOE. SO INCREDIBLE OMG
    i totally understand why i took so long, but its so awsome!"!!!!"!!"!"!"1212121
    • Up x 2
  12. SpaceKing

13. Giggily

So are you guys going to remake Indar, Esamir, and Amerish again because god damn Hossin looks like it's from a whole different game. So good.
  14. Nepau

Off the top of my head, the Energy bridges at the Interlink need a bit better feedback to let you know if they are active or not (or if they are for friendlys or everyone).

Is it wrong to hope that the lake at the Dam will let Magriders hover over it?
    • Up x 1
  15. Takoita

The terminal change their graphic when they are hacked by the enemy but are trying to hide the fact.
  16. Torok

^

This 9000x Times more
  17. PS2Freak

My Fps are ok. i have q9550
  18. Puppy

Just like Amerish water, the muck at the dam on Hossin can be deployed into and shot out of without dying.