Who are you hunting?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KlyptoK, Jul 30, 2013.

1. KlyptoK

What Player out there, whether it be an ally or enemy, has caused you enough grief, frustration, fun, harassment, maniacal fits of laughter, or bad feels that you have now dedicated a small portion of your time to hunt them down and make them pay or at least shoot them on sight?

What is the story between the two of you?

How do you hope to execute them once you find them?

I hope to put an AP round through Goatsack a few times once I find him.
  2. gigastar

I hunt everyone.

The story is-

They are The Enemy.

Im not too picky about how its done, but the more i can take down at once, the better.
  3. Compass

I hunted one guy for 3 hours once. He had mine guard on his Magrider and I had my engineer so I couldn't blow it up, so I got my engineer with C4 and planted 3 packs underneath it. This was back when no one complained about C4, and when before the Saron HRB had a fire rate reduction and change. NYAAAAAAAAAH.
  4. Udnknome

Enemy Sunderer. That is all I hunt. Deploy, hunt sunderer, cap base, repeat
  5. Raichu

I play on waterson I hunt the most dangerous of game "NUC" the so called elite gaming outfit. All they do is sit in thier fury harasser's and mossies rarely going anywhere on foot. The only time I see them exiting their mossy or buggy is to repair them
    • Up x 1
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

Ghostcappers. F*** ghostcapping, I hunt them all down and keel them. Sometimes I even predict which base they're headed to next and hit them with a phoenix rocket while they're landing.
    • Up x 1
  7. Erilis

Just this illusive bastard.
    [IMG]
    Hasn't turned up yet in PS2 but I'll find him...
  8. PieBringer

TR Infiltrators.

KEEP THAT SQUEAKY THING AWAY FROM ME!
  9. Zombekas

Playing with best friend - hunt best friend at all costs!!!
    • Up x 1
  10. chrisbeebops

I am hunting Slyguy65 because ODAM threads. I haven't seem him in awhile... is he fighting NC and hiding from me? :mad:

I am hunting Klypto for making this thread!

I specifically go out of my way to hunt Fury/Marauder harassers. Sound the alarm, I am the fun police. :cool: I think the funniest was on one Amp Station defense, I drop podded some guy's Liberator and then C4'd his Harasser 3 times in a row over a span of about 20 minutes. I almost felt bad then I saw the gunner had mowed down at least 20 friendlies each time before I got to him. :mad:

I feel bad when I kill someone over and over... there is one TR guy I killed 14 times in the last 2 days, I looked at his killboard and noone else had killed him more than 4 times ever. :( I give him props for not coming back with an autoshotgun... or if he did he never got close enough to use it. :p
  11. Tradewind

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

All are targets, all are prey!
  12. Sithkiller39

Possibly Stew360 since he said he would get me and my outfit banned for harassment after I told him how I loved how creative and well thought out his forum posts where or Jaamaw because something inside me compels me to kill him.
  13. TheBlindFreak

Hmm, there was this BR 100 that was sitting in the teleporter up to our turrets/air terminals at Hvar techplant this morning shooting people in the back as they teleport up.

This was on mattherson indar. He was a Light Assault I think. I think his name was larx or something like that. Anyways, he was just hiding around our techplant after we pushed out hiding and ambushing players who were getting ready to join up with the main force.

If I see that guy, I will go out of my way to get him. I seriously expect more honorable play from people with that much experience. Those are the people that should be leading the newbies, not just demonstrating the cheap dirty tactics.
  14. KlyptoK

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  15. LineTrap

Shotscum. Especially shotscum who think they're cute by using the beacon-on-a-tower method.

Harassers are my other favorite prey now. Lancer with munition pouch and high-capacity LMG. If only more than a handful of players realized that the most effective way to kill harassers is with massed small arms fire...
  16. R3volutionist

I consider myself kind of a tank hunter. When I see a prowler out there ill run as wide a flank as far as I can to come up behind it, plant a C4 and launch my decimator into the rear. I get a lot of sasisfaction from blowing up tanks. Other than that MAX suits, I love going head to head with them on my HA.

Players wise, don't really know many names and don't really care, I shoot at whoever I see. I actually just learned the name of one of the best HA Vanu players on Waterson the other night, when I checke my stats he's actually killed me the most..