You MUST Kill One - Which Is it? Why?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spartan 117, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Bine

I would have to shoot the NC. The vanu at least are an organized group. Religious nuts or not. They deserve some semblance of respect for this. The NC and their corporate overloards? **** em. They started this war.
  2. Arkenbrien

Pffft.... I can take down a Van any day. I'm more concerned for incompetent allies. :confused:
  3. Zombekas

ALIGN THEM IN A ROW AND COLLATERAL

What, no bullet penetration in PS2? (ノಠ__ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
  4. Syrathin

The Vanu without a doubt, I'd shoot him in the head and then use my pistol to club his lifeless corpse and here's my reasoning on why.

At it's core everything happening between TR and NC is a dispute over political ideology and given the high costs of war it seems possible that after a time we'll come to some sort of amicable agreement or at the very least a cease fire.

VS on the other hand was founded by a guy (Henry Briggs) who saw visions and heard voices in his head, That's bat crap crazy. And over the centuries since then I think it's safe to assume they've only gotten crazier since they've formed a cult like society based around the rantings of a mad man. How could you trust them, Even if the two sides were to strike an accord would anyone have any confidence they'd stick to it? No way am I trusting the crazy people that want you to drink the Kool-aid.

In the end I find the tyrannical rule of the TR high command far less threatening than cultist zealots with a thing for spandex.
    • Up x 1
  5. Dinapuff

TR because they represent the wrong sides of society and the political spectrum. Filled with slogans such as Honor, duty, respect and tradition they denied Vanu scientists the rights to their research and blindly go against evolution to keep things as it is rather than follow the natural course of action which is to embrace Vanu. At least the New Conglomerate have a missguided albeit admirable modus operandi in the name of freedom.
  6. gudman591

I would hand a gun to NC and tell him to shoot VS so he can go free.

Then I will take a gun back and use my remaining right to kill only one.
  7. Haruk

Let them /yell for a while.
    See who is the most obnoxious.
    Take that one somewhere else, probably near the edge of the map far away from any base and leave them there.
    Return.
    Let them /yell for a while.
    See who is the most obnoxious.
    Take that one somewhere else, probably near the edge of the map far away from any base and leave them there.
    Return.
    Oh, I'm suppose to shoot one?
    I guess if the last person hasn't redeployed by then, I'll shoot 'em.
  8. lilleAllan

LOL I'm not sure that's how it works, but who am I to question the tech guy?
  9. makrome

kill 'em all to make sure you got the 4th factioner.
  10. tralalog

[TAS] on NC, oh im NC too :p
  11. TheBlindFreak

I'd kill all 3 because. No, I'm not of the fourth faction. Team killing is just Mattherson New Conglomerate tradition.

"Well, well. Aren't we the overachiever. Three possibilities, three victims. Must have been one of them, right? So why take chances..."
  12. Makora

I'd turn my gun on the NC soldier and shoot him. Because I like the NC more then I like the VS. Save him the walk back to base.

As for the VS... I don't like the name "chainblade". There are no chains involved. Childish I know, but... would you like to see it closer? Of course you do! Don't squirm now.
  13. Radec594

The NC one.
    Vanu followers are scientists, they can still be of use.
  14. Fenrys

They're immortal. Shooting them will only set them free once they respawn.

Put them all in a chemically induced coma and study their nanite bodies until their respawning tech can be replicated offworld.
  15. DuckSauce

I'd shoot the OP. What even is this
  16. Sneakier

Has a VS sirius player, spray and pray;)
  17. S0LAR15

TR. For being the "noob" faction. As we all know noobs deserve death, only through death can they improve to VS or NC.

Or I'd kill the VS guy, more farm for me.
  18. Mindjacker

vs every time , even if i had a full clip. 1 less forum whiner
  19. Mindjacker

Lol did that not say NC about 5 min's ago ? Now i'm upset you will not choose us :(
  20. Sordid

All of them, because they're waging war and trying to kill each other while in possession of a technology that just makes them reappear again. Me shooting them won't actually do anything either, they'll just respawn, but at least it'll let me vent some of my frustration with the stupidity of it all.