Sadaharu hacking at this moment :(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gravestones, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Gravestones

Sadaharu is bluntly just walking through the walls at 3:18 CST and hiding in the walls. He is dropping down from the ceiling into the room or he blinks around the entire room so you can't kill him. He knows where everyone is hiding at constantly and if you start saying he is cheating he stops and just lets you kill him. The he goes back to cheating/hacking/exploiting.

I see why the friends that informed me of this game...well they have left, for a free 2 play who cares right; however those players who are paying...you are being suckered by SOE ... because it seems unless a GM is present to witness this so called cheating...I don't think they will do anything. I guess time will only tell, in a year the servers are low...you can pretty much chalk it up to partially the cheaters.

This is my 2 cents, it doesn't matter, but neither does my money I guess.
  2. St0mpy

click home in the forum link above, log in and make a ticket, hes obviously cheating with over 50% headshot kills with the beamer
  3. Moppykins

I ran into him as well today and he was doing the same thing. A lot of people reported him, I'm sure