Warrior Nation [WNx]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Church41349, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Church41349

[IMG]
    Who is (WNx)Warrior Nation? - History Lesson:
    Warrior Nation is a global multi-genre, multi-platform gaming community which has been a presence in the wider online gaming community since 1998! We have over 1500 active members spread across more than 50 different games. Our goal is to take over the world and support some of the best games out there.
    Our section is:
    PlanetSide2 NA: Terran Republic on Connery.
    We also have:
    PlanetSide2 EU: New Conglomerate on Ceres.
    PlanetSide2 NA: Vanu Sovereignty on Waterson.

What is the in-game Outfit like?
    The Warrior Nation in-game Outfit has a lot of fun-seeking members
    We are not a hardcore military orientated outfit that will yell at you and force you to obey our strict rules. We are gamers and we are here to play a game, not simulate real life.
    That being said, we have two Game Nights when we play like a well organized platoon and work together to achieve victory. Outside of our Game Nights, we still play together in an organized manner, but we don't take it as seriously. This way we can cater to the players that like military outfits and the players that like having fun while playing in a group.
    Minimum requirements:
    • 16+ years old. We require mature players.
    • Must have a mic and TeamSpeak. Communication is important.

Read enough I want to join!
    Please add one of our section leaders to Steam or xFire or so that we can have a little chat and complete your registration. Profiles are below:
    WNxSloth:
    WNxChurch41394

Do not hesitate to contact us on this thread for any information you require. We look forward to your requests!
    Kindest of Regards
    The WNx Team
  2. Church41349

Bumping cause Warrior Nations VS brethren came by from Waterson to play TR with us last night and we spent our night gunning down NC and VS it was a great time
  3. Adrea06

Adding a bump because these guys are fun--thanks y'all for hosting us!
  4. Church41349

Not a problem hopefully you guys will come by again soon
  5. Church41349

6. Adrea06

Another fun night--thank you for having us!
  7. xenobar

I dont have steam or xfire but i do have a mic and TS-I assume you're using 3?
    I have run with your VS outfit in joint ops with the outfit I was in a number of times in PS1(on VS) and had a ball. Being a Aus based player I'd mostly be around on the weekends.
  8. Church41349

Ya man you would be more then welcome to join us and you would be correct in your assumption that we are using 3 but if you want to send me a friend request in game and ill be able to get you set up my IGN is Church41394
  9. Church41349