Some cool looking NC helmets from players studios

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Stew360

• Up x 4
  2. NinjaTurtle

3. Malacovics

Stew this type of thread is not your type of stuff...
    Or you meant nerf the helmets?
    • Up x 1
  4. Izriul

This was the exact thing I was going to post :O

The helms do look pretty cool though.
  5. Stew360

then you dont know me at all , Also i dont ask to nerf stuff i ask to balance thing considering all aspect of the game , i do not have tunel vision from some folks in here ;)

i see the game as an overall picture and i want everything to be balanced properly considering all factor and all classes , guns , abilitys as so on

when something is OP to balance it , it will need to be nerf , when something is underpower it need to be buff and so on ..

Ill give you a exemple : peoples ask why some weapons as been ' nerfs ( so less Lethal ) , and on the others side you have Nanweaves defenders who just ask to buff nanoweaves or defend nanoweave as it is while nanoweaves is a Straight up Nerf to any weapons damages used agains a NW users ;) NW nerf weapons , so i can see a deep contradiction here

peoples who complain about nerf and ask for having much more Lethal weapons are the same peoples who ask to not Nerf nanoweave wich it is exactly what nanoweave is doing ( NERFING WEAPONS DAMAGES ) so instead of asking for weapons buff they should ask to remoove or reduce nanoweave hit points value ;)
  6. Malacovics

BASR not OHK-ing NW users is just bullpewp.
  7. AtheistPeace

8. OddChelsea

SOE MAKE THESE HAPPEN RIGHT NOW AND TAKE WHAT LITTLE MONEY I HAVE! I put it in all caps so you know that I am super cereal about this. These are the kind of helmets I would love.
  9. Pikachu

What is Stew360's type of stuff?

Anything with non-black visor/glasses is good. I like the 2nd one. Makes me think of transformers.