Mattherson TR :-)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gbank, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Gbank

GOOD JOB on the global tech plant alert today!

That is what happens when we work together and use command chat! We freaking win alerts.

Much respect to 903rd, AOD, Wolv, and anyone else using the command chat and coordinating in the alert.
  2. HEAT

2 alerts back to back almost primetime????
  3. Giggily

Holy ****. It's like if you actually log in and work together you can win...
  4. Lady Majestica

Well done Mattherson TR.
  5. Pat Cleburne

6. RoyAwesome

You know why VS started becoming very overpopulated? We had a month of doing just this. It was VERY fun. We didn't want to stop playing.

Anyway, Get familiar used to working together during alerts, because once the VS start seeing a challenge...It's game on and we will come roaring back.

And then we will be the #1 server again.
  7. RoyAwesome

Fun fact, TR never had global population advantage today. VS and NC traded but TR was always in third.

Good work guys. Looks like that all-outfit conference worked.

EDIT: I do hope you guys continue to work like this. I want a good opponent to fight. VS winning Mattherson has killed my outfit's drive for this game. Underpopped TR taking a global alert? Lets see more of this.
    • Up x 2
  8. Slywether

I liked the biolab alert after that, in mani bio, 31 min to go. The largest Max crash, spam, whatever you want to call it i've ever seen since ive been playing. The volume of VS max's pouring out of the tele spawn was mind boggling. It looked like a bug or hack or a herd of water buffalo. **** was hilarious.

Mattherson was fun tonight. My first night since gu seeing esamir, i like. Stupid moving apt's and not having net for a week...
  9. Phrygen

last alert was a amp station.
  10. HEAT

Yeah there was some pretty good fights tonight on mattherson.
  11. x2cygnus

Good work then!
    I hope it can prove that with good coordination you can win the battle even if the numbers are bit in your disadvantage.
    No more pop imbalance threads please! And keep up the good work!
  12. Badname3073

Somehow VS managed to win the amp station alert, despite having fewer stations in the beginning