ZAPS - SEX DRUGS AND LAZERS

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SirPurplePeopleEater, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirPurplePeopleEater

ZAPS was formed with the intention of becoming the premier competitive VS outfit on Waterson. Many of us are competitive gamers from various FPS titles including Quake, Tribes, COD, BF, CS, Ravenshield. Until this point we've done invite-only recruitment, collecting a good deal of the available talent on Waterson, but we're looking for more players to round out our roster. Once we can field enough players, we will absolutely look to be involved in future competitive formats (MLG, War Report, Battle Islands etc.).

Expectations:
    BR: 40+
    Mumble + Microphone (only required during "ops"...if you don't have better stats than Traseros you better have a mic)
    Decent K/D, SPM, KPM scores

Aversions:
    Heavy on the mic... we just met you man.
    Thin skin
    Excessive complaining
    Low tolerance for profanity

If you are interested contact either Frizzz, k4ws, SirPurplePeopleEater, PinkiePie or Frenchiie and we'll take it from there.

CURRENT STREAMERS:
    Quickwun - twitch.tv/quickwun
    • Up x 5
  2. Timb0R

Good times last night...Thanks for the invite!
  3. Frizzbro

Welcome to the new dudes and thank you to the rest that showed intrest into zaps that didnt workout. Still looking for more active players that fit in with our playstyle. A good balance of seriousness, farming, and trash talking banter.

Big UPS to the guys over at https://www.teamspeakserverhost.com/ & https://www.mumbleserverhost.com/ for High-Quality VOIP powering ZAPS. Awesome group of people.
    • Up x 1
  4. kaws

[IMG]

Many new recruits - we're nearly at 50 players now. We intend to cap recruitment somewhere between 60-75 members though that number may change. If you're looking for a highly active outfit(43 of 47 online in last 7 days) and have an interest in playing PS2 in a more competitive setting, get in touch with us!
  5. JockOnHaterz

Yo I just joined this outfit recently and all I gotta say is Dayyyummmm. Bunch of fun people to play with and when the time comes we DO WORK on fools. If you feel like everyone you play with is a baddie then come check us out.
  6. Timb0R

Looking for good players...especially ones that fit on graphs.
  7. ApolloMCProductions

Hey can I get an invite. I am a BR 80 (well 79 really but nearly 80) on your server and want to join your outfit. I want more competitive playtime, like fighting against NUC, TIW and such outfits. I have farmed some guys such as SashaGrey and SeeWhy in some fights but can't seem to do it when the rest of their outfit is with them. That is why I want to join this outfit. Don't be fooled by my K/D (0.76). It is rapidly going up and considering I have over a 1,000 deaths on my account that is pretty good. The weekly K/D is at 1.98 and monthly 1.6 so... I don't know if that is good enough for you guys or not. Don't have a mic but I am getting one. Name is ApolloMCProductions, thanks.
  8. Total_Overkill

Apollo -> Seewhy
    7 kills - 17 deaths

Apollo -> Sasha
    5 kills - 9 deaths

Hell of a farm you got going there bud, can you give me some tips, maybe a youtube video, or twitch channel of yours i could watch? Cause i'd love to learn from such an absolute farmfest. I'll be sure to laugh at S&S next time i see them for being so bad.
    • Up x 1
  9. Frizzbro

Sounds like a possible XOO member for ya TO. I'll message ya later apollo.
  10. Total_Overkill

It does indeed! Which is exactly why you will recruit him into your clan post haste! ^_^
    But this is not between ZAPS or XOO, as my comment would be the exact same no matter which thread this was posted in. I hate to see the names of such noble enemies sullied by lies and inaccuracies. I may despise them eternally for being Terran filth, but respect where its due.
  11. Frizzbro

While i agree about the TR scrub-tier.. ZAPS already picked up the majority goods from XOO so you shouldnt worry to much ;) Us ZAPS dudes like sasha. hes a cool dudebro.
  12. Sephuku

Then why are you even on this thread to begin with?
  13. Total_Overkill

I read all the Waterson recruitment threads; TR, NC, and VS... sometimes to laugh, sometimes to express pity, sometimes to give props. Its Community building, a foreign concept to some, yes... but it is an activity adults partake in to strengthen the bond with their fellows, so even if their offspring run around screaming and causing a fuss, getting into scuffles with other local children, they wont draw the whole areas population into murderous blood feuds and infighting between families... and is it not a fathers responsibility to check up on his children from time to time?
  14. Sephuku

So you are here to check if any other bootydamaged XoO members come here to post and stir **** up? Okay.
  15. Sephuku

16. Total_Overkill

Good sir, You wound me! I come to defend the honor of fellow warriors and right the wrong, i care not about the tantrums of the little ones.

(Really weird SoE censorship o_O creeping in)
  17. VakarisJ

I think he meant that ZAPS are wayward children of XoO.
  18. ApolloMCProductions

I'm sure I can upload a video. I was also farming Pwnyboy in the same battle, all three of them at the same time :p. Mostly as an smg infiltrator, so I cannot say that I have superior gun or trigger skills as them, but they were all using the TAR D:. I play any class, they are all decently certed, LA (for lone wolfing) and medic are fully certed. Currently working on my MAX suit. I'm on most of the time so if you see me don't be afraid to send a /tell, getting about a BR every 2-2 and a half days now. These days when I'm focusing on my KDR i'm usually 2.5-3.5.
  19. ApolloMCProductions

I've killed pwnboy 13 times, he's killed me 19. He's my #1 kill, and my #1 deaths to on players :p, guess we got a little rivalry going on, but I'm pretty sure during the fight with the 3 br100s I killed him like 12 times to his 7. I'll post a link to a youtube video of some smg gameplay sometime soon.
  20. Sephuku

I don't think he's that stupid.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.