What some people are doing RE: Recruiter Program.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jeslis, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Jeslis

Ran into this on youtube

Sickening.. really...
    • Up x 1
  2. Fredfred

What ever floats their boat. I do not think they are hurting anyone doing this.
    • Up x 1
  3. axiom537

Pretty Smart if you asked me...
    • Up x 1
  4. ih8Darian2

Since you posted this, people are more likely to copy him and do it too.
  5. Iridar51

Actually, on SOE's part it would be smart to give bonuses to people who join the game through referral system, like WoW does.
    It doesn't have to be anything strong or even permanent - double exp for a week for example. Or a 50% off SC for a week, something along those lines. Because as it stands people have zero incentive to be invinted other than fullfilling someone else's greed.
  6. joe smo

very sicking indeed...
  7. St0mpy

theres only one thing wrong with that, the word officially, otherwise I dont see what hes doing bad?
  8. Black March

Haha, I think that's pure genious. ;) And honestly, doesn't hurt anyone

I mean seriously, paying for google ads for SOE recruit is probably the cheapest way of getting the points? Post an ad for 5 days, get 500 recruits? 25 pay?
  9. Syrathin

At least he's actually doing something instead of complaining on the forums that it's impossible... People tend to over use that word here.
  10. Eugenitor

It's spam. He's turned his account into yet another crap promotion that Youtube needs to get around to deleting. It's almost as bad as the comment spammers who make alts to upvote their "bit . ly / thisisclearlyavirus" comments.
    • Up x 2
  11. TheMonkey

Pretty cheesy and unlikely to work. Could give SOE a bit of a bad name when people are spamming around hoping to get recruits.
  12. Blitzer

The problem with doing what guy in the OP is doing is that it turns this recruit-a-friend program into spam-and-annoy-random-people program.
  13. Phrygen

Isn't this what SOE was hoping would happen?