Can't log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mister Me, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Mister Me

so i open the game, select character, select the recommended server, select a name (that is not taken) male, face and when i press log in it just stays there logging in o_O goes no were does nothing, please help i wanna test this game out.
  2. VSDerp

relax and be patient
  3. Porkstar

will they ever release a patch without breaking something?
  4. TheProYodler

Answer: no. Also, same thing is happening to me, and I've been waiting patiently for 4 hours.
  5. Hashlak

haha, im getting this too.. I believe servers are too populated..

Its strange how 95% of other popular MMO's dont have ANY of the issues we get with PS2.. SOE WTFFFF Why do you guys have soo many ******* issues !? :(
  6. Aylawiin

7. kaptinkrunch88

I get a black screen. I can't even choose a character. Anyone else???
  8. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I've had reports of people stopping at an empty black screen. This is due to the fact that many people are logging in all at once. Please close the client and restart it. Please then wait a few minutes and it should load up.
  9. psylencer

soooo what about a message at least telling us the server is busy instead of just crashing? lol
  10. SikVvVidiT

Dude what do you think this is Blizzard? They are trying around here, seriously... I think..
  11. OffAtTheKnees

I got the log in screen, but have now been stuck with "logging in" for 15 minutes. I guess that's better than the umpteen black screens I got that sent me skittering this way...
  12. OffAtTheKnees

... and then I got the "you have been disconnected" message. Great. Black screen, then able to click Log in, then back to waiting, just to be kicked. Running a server farm aint that hard folks. Maybe you need to hire an architect.