black screen

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Lazaruz

It's that magical time of the month, when the login servers $hit themselves...
  2. Vashyo

I also get a black screen once I launch the game, CTRL+ALT+DEL = shut down PS2 :(
  3. tr0j4n

You sir are an idiot. Stop trying to act like you know what's going on when you don't. The login servers are not offline. If the login servers were offline, we wouldn't even be able to login to the website its self, and the launcher would be asking us to login. You really don't know what you're talking about. So just stop talking.
    • Up x 1
  4. KlyptoK

B
    L
    A
    C
    K

S
    C
    R
    E
    E
    N
  5. SebDollar

Same issue
  6. KlyptoK

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. Tullerion

same here (card in sig)
  8. Cowabunga

9. Sebyos

Another update another ******* failure. Good job SOE, you are much better at taking our money than giving us the quality it should buy.
  10. DukeFlash

I managed to actually get into the game, for real... but I can't actually play right now so I had to logout >.>
    Hopefully it stays up.
  11. Tommyp2006

And on the 4th try, the game finally worked!
  12. Udnknome

Ya, I rebooted my PC and was able to get to the character selection screen. still waiting on log-in. been about 5 min.
  13. Badname3073

I just came up with a fitting Zimmerman joke on this issue, but thankfully stopped myself right before posting it and escaped possible ban as a result.
  14. tr0j4n

Game works fine, stop blaming SOE. Noobs.

[IMG]
  15. Elack

had the blackscreen about 4 or 5 times figured it was the servers but just now I launched 2 planetsides by mistake closed the first clicked play on the second and I got to the character screen.

clicking play does "loading" .......... but it has occasionally done that in peak times in the past and requires some waiting for it to get in (max I had to wait before was around 3 and a half minutes)

edit : and Im in just wait on the "loading" it will eventually let you on
  16. Cirevam

Not true. If they were good at taking our money then they would put the referral items on the depot. But that's a different topic...

Anyways, I just got to the login screen so now it's time to see if I can get in game at all.
  17. FateJH

At least I'm getting decent fps now.
  18. IamDH

Lol trolled by the servers