*GU13 pitty golf clap*

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MisterBond, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterBond

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Bravo. Bravo. Way to go.

GU13, and you still haven't fixed the flak damage stops hurting air units bug.

Bravo.
  2. Tommyp2006

Maybe they don't know HOW to fix it.
  3. Tradewind

Omg GU13 and I still don't have a million dollars. Wtf Sorny, fix.
    • Up x 2
  4. MisterBond

>Complain about bug that's existed even back in the beta that's still not fixed
    >"God you're so entitled!"

Go home
  5. TheBlindFreak

If you look around on the bug forum, you will see that they have acknowledged that the bug is there and (last time I looked, which was maybe a week ago) they were still working on trying to reproduce a few remaining instances of the reported bug cases.
  6. Tradewind

I can't, I'm at work.
  7. Gustavo M

8. Angry Scientist

Pfft, the easiest way to do that is to pull a burster max when it's most important that you clear the air. We're talking like, mossies up the wazoo. When you need it most, the flak won't work. Simple, see?
  9. MisterBond

I've shot a mossie with my bursters, turn towards another one literally two seconds later and they suddenly don't work anymore
  10. Sebastien

Look at me everyone. I can use le may-may arrows.
    Look at my secret underground club where I can discuss all these new may-mays and laugh at 9gag while browsing Furries with my /b/rethren ~ You
    pls go
    • Up x 1
  11. MisterBond

>Secret underground club

Are you serious?

Would it make you feel different if I structured my points:

-bug that's existed even back in the beta
    -complain about it on the forums

Gets met with a response of "God you're so entitled! to want it fixed!"

How does that change anything I said?

I dunno how to end this post, I, I'm lost, I don't know where to find my random costanzaareyouseriousdon'twannagiveyouuppootisengineernope.gif deluxe image in my so called reaction folder I don't have!

I use > (Implying) how its always been used, its not a new invention exclusive to 4chan/reddit etc, its been around for hundreds of years.

BTW, love the random total out of nowhere furry slandering comment, would it make you feel better if I said you listen to Britney Spears + Insane clown posse mix tape while playing Call of Duty: We're running out of words to put here edition.

Be more mature, act your age.
  12. Sebastien

13. whitupiggu

>>>/vg/
  14. MisterBond

>Sebastien "Correlation =/= Causation"

But....you implied cause I used > I must be a " Secret club only Furry loving 4chan /b/****"

So now you're saying I'm not that and I was jumping to conclusions?

What? You've lost me completely, what are you getting at? You directly implied what you posted before hand.
  15. Sebyos

Games **** wake the **** up. At least, the majority that was here at launch woke up.
  16. Lambchopz

Err... > has typically been used as a symbol to mean "greater than," as in a mathematical expression. It hasn't been used to mean "implying" for hundreds of years. That is, in fact, a relatively new use of that particular character, and I'm not sure where it came from. Clearly spawned from somewhere on the internet, although I'm not sure why. Doesn't make an awful lot of sense.

More on topic I do think it's a little ridiculous that a bug like this has existed this long, but I'm not going to claim I understand the complexities of a game like this and claim it should be an easy fix or anything.
  17. PhysicsMan

What's with the damn pony signature? What's wrong with you people?
  18. RadarX

Closing this up. Please keep posting constructive and compliant with our forum guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.