Game not updating/server still up?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GHYO, Jul 24, 2013.

1. GHYO

2. reubenator97

Yeah I thought the update would take place a while ago, was it delayed?
  3. Regpuppy

Guess someone forgot to flip the switch. :p
  4. Eclipson

Nope, they probably encountered a bug. Any minute now we will hear from Higby's twitter that the GU has been delay for another week.
  5. reubenator97

That's a shame I was excited for changes to Esemir
  6. GHYO

7. Stark2081

My wife got the update on her computer, but mine is not updating.
  8. The_Red

Your wife probably update the GU 12 ;)
  9. Dramonicous

they posted that message... what 4 hours ago?
    like everyone else i had planned for the downtime today, but that got shot to hell

... although
    ... it would be awesome if update came on US prime time... for once
  10. Dramonicous

latest from higby (1hour ago)

he says an hour or so (dunno what that means, 8 hrs?:) )
  11. MD-jesse

latest from Margaret Krohn:

Something happened to the build.
    We're hoping for a noon-ish rebuild for @planetside2 #GU13. :)
    Thanks for your patience! <3 #PS2News

probably no GU13 for today :(
  12. Bindlestiff

You know what could have helped identify this sooner? Putting the GU builds on the TEST server first...oh wait, it is something that has been said a million times before by everyone.
    • Up x 2
  13. latere

this right here. why the hell have a test server if its only used for metrics and item previews?
    • Up x 3
  14. TSR AlexS Customer Service

15. Bindlestiff

I think most people understand AlexS, and although my comment was made with a certain amount of tongue in cheek I think the underlying comment still stands. Why is it that GU patches - as are going to be pushed to live - are not deployed to the test server? It is really nice to preview drip fed content and all that, but surely it serves as an ideal test bed for previewing the GU and ensuring nothing is majorly wrong?
  16. A4657

What I would like to know is when I can start downloading the patch since I've heard it's a big one. I know we usually can download them before the servers go back online, but just about how long into the 90 minutes do I have to wait?