I think Mattherson may need a restart

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BadassBen, Jul 22, 2013.

1. BadassBen

Ive noticed lately that things are REALLY buggy on the server. Half my tank shots fail to register. I will be at full health and shields, then blam, dead. Expecting a sniper, having died that fast, I find it was an SMG or similar weapon, where I only got one hit notification before i died. There is a severe time lag between the time i press E, and i enter or exit a vehicle. My jet pack instantly refuels once i let my finger off the button (sadly my heavy overshield doesnt).

I chekced my side of things, my internet is plenty fast. And this development is rather recent (last few days)
    • Up x 3
  2. FateJH

I bought you guys a present.
    Don't blow him all on one Alert.
    http://2.bp.************/_DgPAhj8L5Lo/TEOyiT4wsHI/AAAAAAAAAtM/y6BhpmXqylo/s1600/4529836138_15afc22f58.jpg
    • Up x 3
  3. Cl1mh4224rd

Yeah. Indar, at least, is in pretty bad shape.
  4. EliteEskimo

I agree, Tanks are taking forever to repair and sometimes my tank shells direct hit infantry and do nothing. The Lag has been getting incredibly bad and Mattherson needs new upgraded Hardware or something.... SOMETHING!
  5. CrashB111

Nothing better than losing a MAX during a Biolab fight because your engineer cannot repair you.
    • Up x 2
  6. drill_sarge

I noticed that on Miller too, especially when there is high load on servers. FPS go down, laggy, not getting xp for repairing, reviving not working everytime and so on. They should fix this or upgrade the sever or whatever because it is almost unplayable when the server is fully loaded with players :/
  7. Rockit

It will get rebooted Wednesday morning when GU13 goes live.
  8. VanuSovereignty

The only solution is that we don't play on indar until the eventual restart!
  9. Chowley

Same thing is happening on Miller since Sunday. Well Sunday was far worse, but c4 not going off, cloak meter not refilling or depleting properly etc. Its bloody painful. Oh and lots and lots of warping people :p.
  10. Fenrys

I was having issues repairing vehicles today on Mattherson/Indar. The circle indicator would fill up, and I'd get XP as if I were repairing, but my Scythe would remain damaged. One time I ended up with a couple hundred repair XP from a 50% damaged Scythe before it was actually repaired.
  11. VSDerp

yup idk how it's so hard to restart the server.