Submit Your Best Video !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ElegantMess, Jul 7, 2013.

1. ElegantMess

2. ElegantMess

Bumpers :)
  3. ElegantMess

Any word on footage? I will be on all weekend recording so if you want I can just jump in squad/platoon with you and record your Outfit. So just friend me in game if you want to get together.

NC: ElegantMess

TR: TRTrollolol
  4. ElegantMess

I'll be on all weekend recording footage so if you want to get together just friend me in game & I'll join squad/platoon with you guys & record some video for you.

NC: ElegantMess

VS: VanuDBag
  5. Zazwon

Sounds good I have one of my members putting something together for us. I'll take a look at what he has but depending on the quality having you film might be better. I'll add you and see if we can get some good fights for you to film.

We play Saturday from 5-9pm PST
  6. Singed

That video would've been so much cooler if it retained the black and white filter and it was made it like an old war movie or like a WW2 era news bulletin.
    Like this:
    Read in a similar voice, "The Terran Republic, fighting to restore order and unity on Auraxis. With them in every battle is the Terran Alliance. These brave outfits fight for every Republican citizen back home. Arrayed against them are the most dangerous and cunning enemies on Auraxis. The Vanu Sovereignty, a fanatical post humanist cult who fight to subject the rest of humanity to their flawed and unnatural religion. With them in their crusade against order and unity are the New Conglomerate. These vile mercenaries and terrorists fight to deliver Auraxis into the fat, greedy hands of their corporate masters... So on and so forth.
    You have something good man.
  7. ElegantMess

Well that's one way to go :) But I'm actually not trying to be biased in any regards with this video. Give everyone the same screen time & show there faction in the best light. I do like the look of the video though, may use some of it as inspiration. Thanks again for your help.
  8. SaphyreWinds

Exactly what Elegant said.
    @Singed: Mind you, I was ordered to be cinematic with the trailer without an actual dialogue to follow through. That intro portion was just to replace the typical "Oo! Look what I made on Adobe After Effects!"

Not saying I don't admire those types of intros, because I originally requested one, but I just took a different approach about it.
  9. ElegantMess

Well said good sir :)
  10. ElegantMess

This will be the last day of recording probably so if anyone else is interested please let me know & I would be happy to come & join squad/platoon with you & record you guys. So just let me know & I'll be sure to post the finished product in a few days once I'm done editing.
  11. ElegantMess

Hey guys, thank you all for working together on this project & I have finished editing & uploading so here ya go. I hope you all enjoy.

• Up x 1
  12. ih8Darian2

Friend was out to Seattle, didn't manage to get any good gameplay video
  13. ElegantMess

That's cool, no problem bud. Was able to join a few squads/platoons with the VS & TR and got tons of great video, as you can see :) Thanks again though & I hope you enjoyed it.
    • Up x 1
  14. Ctrl Alt Phreak

That was tons of fun! We gotta do this more often! We should do some stuff like "War Correspondent", but with a bigger crew of dedicated camera men. I'll put my virtual life (and my K/D) on the line to capture the action up close. Maybe we can form a sort of "Press Guild" that spans all three empires and communicates through Teamspeak, then we can compile footage to show the same battle from all sides.
  15. SaphyreWinds

^I'd actually be down for that. I'll sacrifice my time(and kdr as well) to capture stuff going on on the TR front.
    • Up x 1
  16. ElegantMess

BAD *** idea man! I LIKE IT, that would be really cool. We should definitely work out the details for that. Not only would viewers get the best of all 3 worlds (LOL) but I really enjoyed working with you guys as well. I brainstorm a bot & see what I can come up with. And if you have any TR outfits on mind let me know, & I'll do the same. I'll hit up -TRG-Sardus & see if he would be down, or someone else from his crew.
    • Up x 1
  17. ElegantMess

Haha, just saw your comment about the triple recording. Ya we should do this, would make for one hell of a video. Just need to coordinate times & places & we're good to go. Very cool :)
  18. Pherr

This is really cool. Glad the community is working w/ Ele on this. Hes been spending so much time on it the last weeks, finally done and he can get back to gaming! yay! It was a blast to see the finished product. Thanks for working w/ him on this guyes, it came out great
    • Up x 3
  19. ElegantMess

Woot Woot !
  20. Ctrl Alt Phreak

I had a blast! I'd gladly put more time into making more videos.