[Video] 2 Freelancers Union - Operation NFP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Chyper

Well, we normally run all over the place, depending on who's leading the platoon, which is normally open to pubbers most of the time. If you want to run with us, just PM any FU member and ask for an invite, join our open platoons, or ask me (Chyper1) or Hadouken for an invite ingame. Everyone's welcome.

Our next event is August 10th. If you want, I can see about getting you a place. Or maybe Hadouken (Cowabunga) can.
  2. Cowabunga

Where we are needed the most! :) If you want to roll with us, keep an eye on our public platoons that we run almost every day under the tag =FU=.

If you might be interested in joining us check out fuclan.org and apply for trial.
  3. xZilez

I love it! :) It is awesome!
  4. Gunmonkey

Awesome video (as usual) :)
  5. GavinTheGreater

I'd love to! Keep me informed if this is an option.
  6. Cowabunga

I'm pretty sure :)
    You can get around the UI by pressing ALT+F10 then you can remove your weapon by pressing ALT+F11. Be adviced that you will not see yourself taking damage or be able to defend yourself. :) The first couple of vids I did ended up costing me a lot of deaths.

For this video we were granted access to the dev. cam - A floating camera.
  7. Erhma

One of the BEST PS2 videos out there imo.
  8. Blasterfiend200

Subbed your channel. Really cool vids man!
  9. Cowabunga

Thanks for subbing! :)
  10. jihon83

I hope some of your outfit will be around tomorrow evening, then. PC Gamer will need help to counter the Rock, Paper, Shotgun VS horde about 7 pm, BST!
  11. Deltafoxnine

When is your next event? And can the non outfitmembers join you guyz?
  12. JohnDoez

13. Cowabunga

Our next event is already on the horizon - so stay tuned :)
    • Up x 1
  14. EliteEskimo

Btw Hadouken thanks for showing some Max crash epicness and more Prowler action in your last video as I had suggested.:D I could not have asked for a better display of TR epicness. That being said I expected nothing less from the FU outfit:cool:
  15. Cowabunga

Yeah - The video is quite long but I wanted all the sweet stuff I had captured in there! :) Thanks again TR brother from another server.
    • Up x 1
  16. Czuuk

this thread is spam. favorite child spam but spam none the less
  17. TheCrusader

This video is great, how can it be spam?
  18. Mordus

Its favourite child spam apparently.
  19. Cowabunga

20. Czuuk

There's a forum for recruitment. But I guess it's ok for some folks.