New VS gun revealed.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Cowabunga

[IMG]
    It does not seem to use the normal round batteries but instead has a much larger one on the back, kinda resembling the mag on a P90 (RL sub-machinegun)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 12
  2. Wezdor

That. Is. Sexy. As hell. Will buy.

TRay pls!
    • Up x 3
  3. BeefJerky

FAKE

No way in hell the SOE dev team would actually go out of their way to stop making cookie cutter weapons
    • Up x 15
  4. HadesR

A NEW new gun or a re-model of an existing one ?
  5. Pikachu

Probably just new model. ;) Class updates are still far away so no work on that already. They rarely release random faction specific weapons like that. Pump shotguns are NS weapons with faction specific models, I bet the SMG have little difference as well.
  6. Eclipson

Sooooooo, when are they going to make TR weapons look half way decent?
    • Up x 6
  7. Ash87

Interesting... now if only we had a clue what it was.
  8. TheMonkey

Dang, hope TR and NC get some sweet remodels like that.
    • Up x 2
  9. Wezdor

I really hope we get to see that gun in game. Lasher pls!
  10. Van Dax

Oh. ****. yeah.
    • Up x 2
  11. Verisimilituder

Yet it will still look basically the same from first-person perspective because the top-down design isn't far off from standard VS weapons, and it still has the absolutely asinine rail on top. They need to dump the stupid rails from the VS (at least) weapons; they look terrible and limit visual options for the part of the gun that you see the most as the person shooting it.
  12. freeze

looks sweet :)
  13. MarthKoopa

Before people get their hopes up... like all VS weapons, it will look NOTHING like this when you actually get in game and hold it, it will look REALLY AWFUL. Not only will the textures be obscured entirely by a layer of THICK reflection, removing any purple or whatever camo you have applied, the design will be compressed into a mess because of how guns look in first person.
  14. ih8Darian2

inb4 charge
  15. Noktdaz

Please be a new Lasher model... Please be a new Lasher model...
  16. PLooschacK

This one looks like effect of me drawing under the heavy influence of alcohol. A lot of random shapes and 30 minutes of "post processing" next day, to make it actually resemble somehing...

... on the other side, maybe I should apply for some kind of SOE job ;P
    • Up x 1
  17. Wezdor

I demand examples!

Besides, it gives you a reason to get drunk. Win- win, right?
    • Up x 1
  18. SturmovikDrakon

Since the beginning I hoped for a VS weapon that loaded like the Typhoon from Crysis

This and the Saron are beautiful designs and are complete night and day differences in terms of quality compared to what VS have now
  19. tastyBerryPunch

Looks very good. Remodel or a whole new gun, I hope it's in the game eaither way.
  20. Van Dax

This may be stuff from the new girl-but I don't anything.