Thnx Soe, for uncalled Fury nerf and no new content in gu12. We feel your love.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PS2Freak, Jul 10, 2013.

1. PS2Freak

Thanks for nothing, all latest Gu were Stale and uninspired. Call them Bugfixes. Dont call this GU.

and dont call Vehicle NERFS - Vehicle Updates!

Fury Changes
    • Direct hit damage decreased from 750 to 300
    • Resist type for the weapon has improved against vehicles, which partially mitigates this decrease in direct hit damage
    thank you for the love.

Loadout shouldnt be monetized - they had to be give with BR progression, giving this way additional meaning to Br.

and if they cost 7€ per slot - Thank you for the love!

Where is the actual content?
    • Up x 11
  2. BigIronRanger

Fury nerf was well needed now all you panzies need to get out of you harrassers and sunderers and stop farming infantry.
    • Up x 8
  3. Torok

too bad tr will just laugh with their Marauders lul

anyway i'm looking for the No-Deploy zone AMS, that thing wasn't even on Test server... let's see how it'll affect gameplay, especially at AMP stations

it looks bad on paper
  4. rayvon

Not that bothered about the Fury nerf but to call this an update is a bit of a joke.
  5. Morti

Fury nerf is 100% justified.

now marauder needs to be brought down too.
    • Up x 16
  6. Eclipson

OOOORRRRRR, they could make the Enforcer Modified and PPA viable options, so the Vanu and NC don't have to rely on using a Marauder clone 24/7.
    • Up x 6
  7. Phrygen

it will barely change anything.
    • Up x 1
  8. Phrygen

it will barely change anything.

why.
    first off, you are clearly talking about the mardauder-h and no the marauder.

secondly, the marauder is now a fury with a larger clip and faster firing speed that does less damage to armor. The fury nerf will barely change the farming going on, and nerfing the marauder simply means the PPA and Enforcer mod will be less likely candidates for a needed buff. Nerf the marauder and you will have everyone will just use fury's on the harasser anyway, and it will kill pretty much just as well.
    • Up x 2
  9. TheBillOf3D

It would suck if enemy infantry had to worry about AI weapons on vehicles. I might need to zig or zag when placing C4. That's extra button pressing.
    • Up x 4
  10. PS2Freak

In my case too, i have fury on flash ( it was on sale , they pushed with Fury sell too agressive, How many Sell-trys were it ? 4-5-6 ? in last months, prior to now Nerf?) , but i never/rarely used it, so i am not seeing fury as The problem this game has, and that it needed hard nerf.....

i can live with it, but i feel with others..
    • Up x 1
  11. StB2000

Let the fury users massively buy marauders before nerfing it. That's how "balancing" works ;)
    • Up x 1
  12. Phrygen

oh don't start the sale nonsense again.

The team that preps the days for those sales is separate from balance team and they plan them a month in advance.... and the devs held of their fury nerf for months due to the timing.

its getting a very minor nerf to direct hit infantry damage. its hardly a big deal, will really only effect fury flashes, and calling it a hard nerf is a mis-characterization .
    • Up x 1
  13. Matlock0

Double fury was too strong on sunderers and I guess on a harasser too.

So infantry genocide with harasser will be TR exclusive now I guess.
    • Up x 2
  14. Morrow

100% agree with this!
  15. PS2Freak

you calling -50% nerf a minor nerf ? you would be partially right, if it were -25% .
    • Up x 1
  16. Phrygen

The NC and Vanu have bad Empire specific AI harasser weapons doesn't mean the Terran ES harasser weapon needs a nerf. Ask for PPA and enforcer modified buffs.

That's why. The fury isn't equivalent to the marauder even if they are nearly identical. Its suppose to be equivalent to the PPA and enforcer mod.
    • Up x 1
  17. Morrow

I play TR and NC and I can assure you my marauder will be very warm because my NC's fury is now a spud launcher.
  18. gunfox

The fury was good against pulks of scrubs standing somewhere behind a rock for ages. These guys will get farmed no matter what, other tools will come. I can count on one hand how often I got killed by a fury.
    • Up x 3
  19. Phrygen

50% to direct damage against infantry. As in direct hits. Yes its minor, the splash remains unchanged and direct hits against armor are getting a modifier to boost the damage.

It effects flash furies that go for a direct hit against a target from stealth. The harasser wont be effected much at all .
    • Up x 2
  20. TeknoBug

I got the Marauder on my Prowler, better AI option than the PPA and C85, Kobalt or Bulldog are the other VS/NC options for AI.