[TGWW] The Great White Whales

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dreadnaut, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Plasmaszap

Too late, its already in the process :D.

Watch out for the ''Shredder is OP, plz nerf'' thread soon on the forum ahah :D
  2. Kylerr

BWC dude here. A group of us ran into you a few days ago and you guys tore us apart! Much respect!
  3. Dreadnaut

Then you came back and whooped us!!
  4. TheFejj

You guys have some of the best pilots in the game. If you play vs and want to roll with some of the best pilots in the game, this is the outfit for you. Whenever exoc is on the ground and we see you guys overhead, you are the priority until the skies are clear. Just came on to throw you guys some respect. Can;t wait to get even when we find you guys on the ground.
    • Up x 3
  5. Plasmaszap

It's really apprechiated. If more VS would help cover the air like you guys do, i'am sure we would cruch the other factions even more.

We enjoy playing to help teammate like you
  6. Plasmaszap

7. Herby20

It's always a fun fight when your herds.... pods?.... groups? of libs are out and about. You all should have been on Amerish last night.
  8. Ender

EXOC is TR... Plasmas, come on now ;) He's trying to clear you!! haha. Definitely the go to, "Dalton your ******* face off" Outfit :) I always enjoy watching libs circling a tower like synchronized swimmers!
    • Up x 2
  9. Soques

After an outfit discussion last week, we have decided on "Pack of Whales"

that is all
  10. Ender

....Meanwhile near Crimson Bluff Tower, drop pods descend in Indar's sky ....

*Inside Ironfist's head - 30 seconds to go is all, splattermaxes, the HammerJack, Thunda by my side, we got this you damn whales....*

"QRY WINS AGAIN"

Ender steps out of initial Drop Pod, "Hey Whales! Bye QRY!"

Would you whales please stop zerging all over the place! I mean lets get serious, your libs = a squad each = 5 TGWW libs = Zerg. You guys are azsholes ;)

QRY don't hurt me, I love you guys too!
  11. Plasmaszap

It was sarcasm of course........................... :oops:
  12. Plasmaszap

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. matthewpeters

It's good to be flying with the Whales. The deadly skies of Mattherson have renewed my interest in the game.
  14. WaaWaa

Larx has a bounty on his head :D
    • Up x 1
  15. Soques

Closer I think

[IMG]
  16. Joshinya42

Hello there,

A Bounty has been issued in [TENC] for LARXXX

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

-Josh
  17. necrate

Illustration of [TENC] hunting for LARXXX:

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  18. Dreadnaut

I think you're gonna need a bigger boat...right Roy?

http://2.bp.************/_vjAWN23WdvU/TUiS1TQtibI/AAAAAAAAACU/Cn0aArR9XUk/s1600/roy-scheider-jaws.jpg
  19. WycliffSlim

Hmmm... I might need to create an alt on Mattherson some time and see how you guys operate. VS has some fine competition on Waterson and even with no real air outfits we hold our own pretty well. It'd be fun to be on the giving end of a multi Lib gank instead of the receiving. :p
    TFW: Surprise Dalton.
  20. Dreadnaut

WycliffSlim,

We'll pull aircraft for ya, join us some night :) It's a blast! It's not just Libs, we have a crew of dedicated Scythe pilots that fly with us.