Looking for an outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by PYROxSYCO, Jul 6, 2013.

1. PYROxSYCO

I am looking for an Outfit since I think would be fun and have been getting tired of getting kicked out of a galaxy mid-flight.

My play times are in the midday to after hours (central time east). I only play on matherson and that is where i'm rooted 18yrs,

I'm a career caregiver -_- not proud of that but I can defend a base and organize a plan and can think up battle tactics that might be in question of morals, though my cert go to help my other classes that constantly keep trying to improve on. So far I have dipped into infiltrator and assault classes MAX.

I'm a creative type of person with somewhat of a lax and hardcore attitude depending on the situation at hand. Clan meetings are something i don't do just shoot me an email or post it on message of the day.

Clans I'm looking at:
    CML
    Higby's Heros or GOONs
    Sturmgrenadier

• Up x 3
  2. Joshinya42

When you are done looking around and ready for the real game, hop on with TENC for awhile. See you later,

-Josh
  3. Valiant Viet

[IMG]
    Congratulations PYROxSYCO, Clan Magnus Legio is searching for ambitious Auraxian assassins to join our cause! Thanks for already considering CML. We don't require any mandatory meetings for members, only a one time basic training. After that, we host other trainings should you decide to further improve yourself and the clan as a whole. Feel free to test-drive us out. Join any of our daily open platoons to try us out; Just look for "CML - Legion #" in the social squad section in-game. Our clan is one of the most well-known and highly-respected New Conglomerate outfits on Mattherson, and we would enjoy having you represent the honor and glory of The Legion. We are searching for casual as well as hardcore gamers who value teamwork and coordinated gameplay. Using Teamspeak 3, our organization is unrivaled and our clan is unique. Applications to the outfit can be found on our website. There are many outfits in the New Conglomerate, but we hope to hear from you at our headquarters.

For more details click on the links below.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. Heme

If being a part of a large outfits pushing points appeals to you, than those 2 are primed for you. However, if you would like to join an outfit tried and proven with 2 squad holding off platoons or more, or attacking strategically hot points to clear, capture, and destroy. SMG is for you. We dont have the numbers of other large outfits however we get the job accomplished regardless of size. On ops nights, we house 2 to 3 squad of infantry and have one of the best air squadron's on Mattherson.
    Give us a try, we usually run a squad every night and have ops on Monday Thursday and Friday.

Joining is easy
    www.Sunderhq.com
    Hit join us, sign up and join up on teamspeak.

Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
  5. JKooL

Greetings, PYROxSYCO!

I am honored and humbled that you would consider joining the Heroes of Higby on our continuing quest to reach Certlandia! Too often do my fellow NC lash out in angst at the NC outfits and players on our server. The truth is there are a lot of good players on NC, and a lot of good outfits. You would not go wrong in joining any of them. However, the question you have to ask yourself is "where do I belong?"

[IMG]

Welcome to [GOON]

Our main objective is to get a lot of players in big fights, because that’s how you have fun in this game. Winning the fights is even better, and that’s cool because we have some cool squad leaders who play a lot that can make that happen. But what’s important to note here is what we are not, and that’s a group that goes around backcapping empty bases during prime-time and patting ourselves on the back as being tactical. We go to the fight and win it. And if the fight is losing, we turn it around. Simple as that.

You don't do Clan meetings? NEITHER DO WE! Why? We're too busy getting certs.

[GOON] is a no-holds-barred clenched fist that smashes upon the land of Auraxis with all our might. We do not stop. We do not cower in fear. We do not play nice. We do not care. We roll in and we do what we want, and that means getting certs.

You're a caregiver? Well MAXes, Tanks, Turrets, and wounded soldiers need love too. When we throw a full platoon of people on the point at a tech plant, we need medics and engi's to keep our MAXes going.

We run air, we run tanks, we run platoons of infantry, we run AA encampments, we do it all. Why bother with any other clan?

If you want to relax and have a great time in Planetside 2, then look no further than [GOON]. We run open platoons every single night, just look for us in game and join up - then ask anyone in platoon chat about joining, it's that easy!

Good luck!