Briggs login delays

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Emdee, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Emdee

I've tried to login about 5 times now.

The second time, I logged in, then on loading crashed to desktop.

Rebooted, tried to login 5 times eventually got in after 30 minutes.

Devs please check this server it's a common occurrance.
    • Up x 3
  2. PresidentFreeman

It's surprising there hasn't been a maintenance and/or an announcement for this yet, they've acted on lesser issues before pretty fast with Briggs.

Even if it is out of their control, some kind of response would be appreciated.
  3. Zhuk

Tried to login 5 times tonight to no avail :(
  4. Orfantel

I am also having Excessive Login times, Takes 5+ minutes for the game to Actually log in past the character selection screen, has been going on For 6 days now, and nothing mentioned by staff.
    WAT.
  5. ST4LK3R

I got in but lagging horribly and I don't notice anything on US servers although I'm from Singapore.
  6. GunSlingerAUS

Briggs was working fine 2 hours ago, now I've just been disconnected after waiting ten minutes on "logging in". The server list in the launcher says medium pop, so it's not full.

Once again Briggs is buggered...
  7. Pritch

8. Best AssassinAU

I've been trying to log on for 20minutes, getting the disconnected from the server message
  9. Purg

Having this issue quite often the last couple of weeks on Briggs. Currently waiting for ~20 minutes to get on, Connery not a problem.
  10. FaLI3N

Same here, Briggs is broke :confused: Got a weird disconnect and hasn't let me back in since. Midway through alert too :(
    • Up x 1
  11. jlee

Same here. Bump.
  12. soeguud

So much for having fixed this.. .great work. Also, my problem is the same as those above.
  13. Raistlin

Yep same problem. Been trying to log in 30mins now.

FIX ASAP...
  14. ZeeShooter

Same here... Had this issue a few times this week, and now I can't seem to get in. Had the "disconnected from server" text.
  15. LIFTER

Same here, but sometimes I log on with no problems - seems a hit and or miss most times.
  16. BundyMcBeefy

Still can't log into Briggs..... Nice to have double XP and not be able to use it
  17. ReDjEt77

Cant login either.... Disconnected me and cant log in now... Please fix
  18. indeecent

same issue here, happens from time to time, but tonight just continually happens, cant get on it seems just get "logging in" and it wont go past.
  19. Chris Bingley

Yep, always seems to be after an update/patch/hotfix.

I've had no problems with Woodman, and I can log on to Cobalt, but I'm getting massive lag spikes (so much so that it makes the game unplayable).
  20. BigIronRanger

WHY IS IT ALWAYS briggs.
    • Up x 1