No Space America Sale? :P

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ItsJustDash, Jul 4, 2013.

1. ItsJustDash

Darn of all days I would think that Decal would go on sale it would be today.
  2. Bankrotas

And here I thought of saying, "dude, there are 3 threads of it allready...." but meh, screw space merica, only decal worth buying is this::eek:
    • Up x 2
  3. Tommyp2006

well, to be fair, everything is technically on sale with station cash being on sale.
  4. ItsJustDash

Not much of an SC Sale tbh... this player is thinking of returning their walmart cards.
    • Up x 1
  5. Tommyp2006

I would wait till after the 4th, or even after SOE live if you can, a suprise triple sale could potentially pop up either time, no one said they wouldn't do a flash sale.
  6. ItsJustDash

Who knows, I am running a little low on the SC though. I mean I want to support this game, (bought a ton of SC and I am a member) but it is getting harder to say take my money when they do stuff like that :p

But back on topic, really though I thought of all things that would be on sale it would be this Decal XD
  7. RHINO_Mk.II

Still waiting for them to release this decal that's been in the game files for a while now:
    [IMG]
  8. TheLastRyano

Lol, me too!