All servers just went down!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SharpLight, Jul 3, 2013.

1. SharpLight

I blame the NC :eek::p:D
  2. TheRealMetalstorm

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Cidroyz

hope we get some patch notes soon
  4. Puppy

Did they list a message before shutting down?
  5. Cidroyz

"Server shutting down in 15mins" thats what i saw or something..
  6. Eclipson

They are going down for "Maintenance". Not sure why, SOE usually post patch notes before a patch. Maybe Higby spilled coffee on the servers again, and they need to shut down the servers to go get some Bounty Paper Towels before the servers short circuit.
    • Up x 3
  7. SharpLight

Tell that to the guys who post about login problems every time the servers go down, every time....

PS: you already used this pic on the forum today, get creative or get out of ForumSide ;)
  8. IamDH

One of the hamsters providing electricity for the servers died
  9. sindz

Can't wait till they remove that ****

"Brasse's SOE Live Survival Tip #5"
    • Up x 2
  10. TheRealMetalstorm

done
  11. Duvenel

Pfft, we all know the servers run on nanites.
  12. IamDH

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  13. Alarox

MAINT = Maintenance
  14. Kristan

15. Nogrim313

congratulations solider you have been promoted to the rank of Admiral Obvious
  16. Hosp

This tends to happen before a 2x/3x SC or 2x XP, possibly a large in game sale, or even some sort of in game event. That or changing hamsters. Servers were lagged for me last night. Probably swapping hamsters ahead of the influx of people for the long weekend (for many).
  17. Cinnamon

I want to play. There will be fireworks if they don't get these servers back up quickly, let me tell you.
  18. Gustavo M

"Helo, Auraxians!Due to high demand and unexpected surprises, we decided to give you all one: this patch will reset all your cert changes regarding vehicles, weapons and such! Take this as a gift of appreciation of all trouble you guys may passed until then! Have fun!"
  19. Rockit

20. Notheory

4th of July Flare guns, is what reddit is saying.