Is there any serwer where TR got less players ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TrainerS2, Jul 3, 2013.

1. TrainerS2

If it is any i like to know, i like to play underpolulation factions but TR almost everywere got duble population !!!!!
  2. BigMacDeez

Connery. TR pop has been in steady decline as of late.
  3. Madcat9

Matterson is great if you are looking for bullet on spandex action.
    • Up x 1
  4. Xasapis

You're probably EU, right?
  5. Fire Works

Cobalts TR are suffering from 4th factioning currently. Nice guys to fight against!

Join there if you need EU server.
  6. SikVvVidiT

Matterson TR.

As we speak world pop is VS 57% TR 15% NC 27%

VS just got another dominating Alert Victory due to having 67% pop on the alert cont.... GG SOE you fail.
  7. Larolyn

Ah! It's finally up! Been waiting to rewatch this one again. Was a fun night!

Yeah the TR on Cobalt fluctuate quite dramatically. Some days they are in force. Other days you wonder why they bothered turning up. I think the constant low numbers (well apart from when they get Northern Warpgate on Indar) has made the TR on Cobalt very battle hardened. They are tough opponents to face even when they are outnumbered. I love the TR guys on our server. They put up an amazing fight every time you run into them.
  8. Vanus Aran

I think the music is at fault.

I dislike the TR's Agenda. I think the NC is too cowardly with science. The Vanu are the coolest.
    But even so while I think NC got the most awful music, the VS music is 50-50 BUT the TR music is simply epic.
    They got the best feel. Thats just it. Nothing can compare, sad but true.

Also whenever some content comes/-or is in the game that makes you feel a little "Alien" or Hybridhuman-technology-User, SOE is absolutely screwing it up later because of the crying Nerfdemanders.
    In total I guess you cant screw up TR as much and they just got the best music.
    From what I see, nothing surprises me.
  9. Fire Works

TBH I still havent found the official upload of the event where our nice pilots could shine ;D
  10. Nisara

The TR on the Woodmen (EU) are the under dogs
  11. Phrygen

damn, i should have logged my vs alt in.
  12. Wintermaulz

Genudine Helios Matterson
  13. Fang7.62

Woodman TR is underpopped.
  14. cfnz

Briggs is predominantly VS and NC.
  15. Sen7ryGun84

Come to Briggs. Pushing sh*t up hill and fighting 4:1 odds of what the TR do here.
    • Up x 2
  16. Lyel

Mattherson is a straight up VS server, without question. the NC have been making strides, but the TR have crumbled and one of their most powerful (if not THE MOST powerful) outfits have quit the game due to boredom.

Be warned tho, its now a tryhard server.
  17. Dingus148

Beat me to it man. If anyone wants to play with laid-back, foul mouthed, most likely drunk space fascists, drop on by!
  18. SClaw

Woodman. TR is pretty much 10% under the others constantly.
  19. TrainerS2

Yes im from EU .
    Thx for answer .
    and i think about Woodman ?
  20. IamDH

Woodman has low TR pop