ADK - A Different Kind - Unique Gaming COMMUNITY

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Excellentz, May 22, 2013.

1. Excellentz

We like to have fun. ;-) Here's a video of us just jacking around lol, it's what we do.

• Up x 2
  2. Excellentz

ADK Boozin Brigade (Yeah we did) ;-)

This is ADK at 4 AM server time on a Saturday Night....lawl

• Up x 1
  3. ROMNEYTRON

Bump for a good group that has the numbers needed to win and has fun. Solid Outfit in my book.
    • Up x 3
  4. Killuminati C

Thanks and we'll see you out there.
  5. Excellentz

Lots of exciting things going on here! New officers and leaders stepping up every day. Join the fun!
    • Up x 2
  6. RIKENAID

ADK Is the best community I've ever played with. They are a large, stable group that plays pretty much everything you can think of.

On Planetside 2 there is a strong and organized officers corp that we would love you to be a part of. We love to spread our game time out between being organized and lethal. To being fun and lighthearted.

We would love to see you come join us!
    • Up x 2
  7. Killuminati C

Been with these guys pretty much since launch and I always have fun. We generally have an open squad so if you're curious and can follow waypoints then you really have nothing to lose by trying us out.
    • Up x 1
  8. darkstarzx2

Love these guys. They make up the majority of the NC on Connery, and their run great platoons!
  9. RIKENAID

Come join us on Planetside 2 and see all the fun we have. I especially enjoy our special events like SUNDIE SUNDAYS!
    • Up x 1
  10. Jatz

Joined these guys when I first began playing. Very "on-top-of-it" kinda guys, really helps bring the game to life, as well as 'teaching' new players/members so much without even realizing it ;P. Definitely my top choice of all outfits i've seen in the game. The perfect crew for the job! See you guys soon ;)
  11. Trudeus

Honest Trudeus is honest, and very cliche sometimes: there's a lot of bad publicity about ADK from other outfits and communities. Lately, they've been turning it around, which is something I'm very excited for. Me and my boys have been seeing ADK platoons coordinating more effectively, become more organized, and do a lot more than just throw numbers at a target. ADK has the numbers and now they're getting the organization to become a fantastic base for Connery NC. That, and their air wing, the Fallen Angels, is a gift from the heavens. If you're looking for a great group of pilots to fly with, hit these guys up. The Fallen Angels work well with command and do their job to the letter. Fantastic group.
    • Up x 3
  12. Hermit92

A very large and friendly outfit that almost always has a platoon or squad up at most times of the day, most days of the week. My first outfit and one that I been running with since my early days of PS2. Its been a pleasure running with you guys ADK.
    • Up x 1