[Video] Freelancers Union - Operation NFP teaser

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Cowabunga

This is a teaser for our next big event, hitting the Miller server July 6th. Operation NFP (No Finger Pointing) will involve the largest FU forces to date and also include other outfits of the Terran Republic. If you haven't signed up for the event yet go do so at fuclan.org - We're also hosting a public platoon, that will fight alongside our main FU forces.

We encourage all the enemy forces to take part as well so we can get an epic fight going. The next big FU video will be the result of this endeavour! :)

Enjoy.
    • Up x 9
  2. bPostal

Let's blow up all the things!
  3. Blitzer

Live free in the NC.

Nicely made video though.
  4. Deltafoxnine

5. Bolticus

:eek:
    Awesome video.
  6. Mordus

Signups for our public platoon for Operation NFP the 6th of July is now OPEN!

All TR are welcome to participate in the public platoon! (while room is left)
    All NC and VS are welcome to put up a good fight!

Got to the PUBLIC SIGNUPS!
  7. Yloh

Dammit im not at home at this date, i guess i will miss a lot of fun. :<
  8. 1Jammie1

Well this should be fun. I hope you guys have more plans for hot dropping into our VS fights, that certainly caused a stir.
  9. Van Dax

Dignity of war will be among your opposition, I hope you've prepared the nublets cause someones gonna eat some lash balls :]
  10. SharpeShooter

damn that lamp is a good public speaker!
    • Up x 2
  11. Mordus

yep. They dont make lamps like that anymore.
  12. AdennTM

The Event will be on Esamir at 17:00 GMT 6th of July
  13. Elron

We couldn't find any decent fight on the TR front so Hadouken decided to drop on the biggest NC/VS fight we could see - hope you had as much fun as we had:)
  14. Cowabunga

Haha - We have multipurpose utility lamps in the TR. You never know who is watching! :p
  15. ReconTeemo

lol some part of the speech were from TRAF on our FNO episode 28. :p
  16. Chyper

No. The speech was based in its entirety of General Eisenhower's D-day speech and modified to feel a bit more like TR propaganda as well as informing a little bit about the event. I had no idea untill your post that it had been used before on PS2. Had I known that someone had used the speech before I would propably have looked for a different speech.
  17. Gunmonkey

Another well job guys
  18. Cowabunga

Thanks! :) The video will be crazy!
  19. Mordus

20. RusHHourX

Luv It!!

BUMP